♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY

Start from the beginning

God, Rindou wanted to avoid you so badly, so desperately. He was willing to make pacts with devil to realize that wish!

' That woman is unpredictable... I can't tell what she is thinking most of the time.' Rindou was sweating bullets. Usually, he was the best at understanding women's nature. However, you were a different case. He couldn't figure out your behavior or attitude. He couldn't understand what you were thinking in your head.

"Alright, here we are." Haruchiyo spoke up cheerfully. He couldn't wait to meet you again. "Darling, I'm home!" He shouted heartily to gain your attention. You, who happened to be in the kitchen, lifted up your head and smiled at the men.

"Oh, welcome home! I see that you brought them like I asked you to!" You clapped your hands joyfully when you saw the two charismatic brothers. Rindou's face darkened with terror. So this was all your plan?!

"Y...you know what? I forgot we need to do something. We have to go now." Rindou wanted to escape this place. Sadness dawned over your face after you heard the disappointing words coming from Rindou's mouth. Haruchiyo's eyes widened, anger burning in his gaze.

Rindou just upset you , right in front of Haruchiyo himself.

Ran, who noticed the rising tension, immediately stepped in to fix the situation. "But I think we can get the thing done later. Right, Rin?" He turned to his younger brother. Rindou was horrified. Why was Ran on their side?!

Your face brightened up with happiness again. Haruchiyo sighed in relief and called off his intention to take out his gun. He was about to shoot the birthday boy for making you sad.

Nobody was allowed to make you sad. Not even Haruchiyo. If Haruchiyo unintentionally upsets you, he may ask you to torture him as punishment. He doesn't care about the pain. He knows he deserves such agony and suffering for hurting his loving wife's feelings.

"Okay! Hold on. I wanna get something. All of you, come inside first!"

You invited your future husband and the guests. Haruchiyo skipped his way to the kitchen while the two brothers made their way to the living room. They sat down on the couch. Rindou was drenched in sweats. Ran felt guilty for deciding to stay here but he couldn't afford losing Rindou because of Haruchiyo's madness.

"Think positive, alright?" Ran comforted.

"There is nothing positive when it comes to them, Ran.." Rindou was devastated. Whatever happens after this could be his last moments in this world. He was prepared to face death, considering this surprise was planned by you.

"Rindou, close your eyes! I have a surprise for you!" You ordered from the kitchen which worsened his anxiety. Rindou was afraid to shut his eyes close. But not wanting to cause any commotion, he unwillingly followed your order.

You hummed in delightfulness while walking over to the living area. Rindou did hear Ran gasping. His heart kept thumping loudly in his chest. Was this it? Was this the end for him?

"Now open your eyes!"

The instant Rindou heard that, he parted his eyes open again. Words couldn't describe how astonished he was to see a beautifully-decorated cake was presented before his eyes. There were even candles and happy birthday wish along with his name written on the cake.

"Happy birthday, Rindou!" You grinned at the violette joyfully, feeling delighted with his speechlessness. Rindou raised up his head and stared at you confusedly. "This cake...you made for me?"

"Of course. So take this knife and slice a piece of cake for yourself." Giving a cake knife to the younger Haitani, Rindou inspected the knife then looked back at the cake. He wouldn't lie, he was taken aback and most importantly felt happy that this wasn't a prank.