Anubhav : utho jaana.. Hame neech jana chaiyye..

Haseena : nahi na... Abhi mujhe sona hai.. Please...

Anubhav : nahi.. Baat nein sona.. Abhi apse koi milne aya hai...

Haseena : kya ... Mujhse...

As it was some thing new that sone one has come to meet her she at once jumped from her sleeping state...

Anubhav : haseena !!

Anubhav scolded her in a angry way and she pouted and said sorry and slowly moved towards the door... She was opening it but was stopped by anubhav..

Anubhav : haseena ... Mein tumhe bula unga... Jab tum ana theeke..

Haseena : theeke..

By saying this she sat down on the couch and he went and opened the door and moved towards the hall..

He saw that karishma singh was looking here and there and he called her...

Anubhav : behena..

Karishma : ha.. Woh kaha hai bhaiyya..

Anubhav : koun behena ... Kis ki baat karre hai ap ?

Karishma : Bhaiyya apki wife hamari bhabhi..

Anubhav : ha woh yahi hai... Abhi bulate hai..

By saying this he called haseena by calling her..

Anubhav : jaana bahar ajao...

Karishma singh was shocked to see the state of his brother who became a love sick puppy...

She waited and hear the foot steps and when she turned towards the person she was shocked...

And haseena was also shocked to see her... Her best friend... Her sister ... Her first intruder... Her only friend... Her first small enemy... Was standing infront of her....

Karishma was shocked will be an under estimate... She was shocked to haseena... The girl who was her best friend.. Who her first inspiration... Who thought her how to become a good person... A good police officer... And also a good mother...

They too were shocked but was stopped and tear escaped from karishma eye and they both hugged each other by muttering each other name....

Karishma : ma...madam sir..

Haseena : karishma ...

By saying they hugged each other and cried there heart out... It was happiest feeling to karishma that her role model was standing infront of her alive whom he thought that she was dead.... It was best feeling as it was when she first time hold her child when she has given birth...

Anubhav was emotional but he controlled him self and wiped the tear and stood with a small smile... By watching them like this...

After some time.. They both broke the hug and looked towards each other and smiled...

Karishma : madam sir. Ap zinda hai... Kaise aur ap yaha kya karre hai... Aur... .

....

She was saying but stopped as she saw some thing un usual , she saw that haseena was wearing anubhav shirt and one of her leggings and her face was glowing... And she as gained some weight..

Haseena : ham.. Yaha pahunche bahut badi kahani hai karishma singh... Bas chahte the ki apse mile..

She smiled and clutched her hand but some thing trigged her and at a once she released her hands and turned towards anubhav ..

Karishma : anu bhaiyya apne kaha tha ki bhabhi se ap mila oge par yaha toh surf madam sir hai... Iska matlab yeh hai ki ..

Anubhav : sahi socha tumne behena ... Haseena ji hi hamari patni yani apki bhabhi hai.