Chapter 2

"...then he was like 'I don't know where Turkey is!' and I said 'well, it's not in your stomach!" Adren's date laughed. He was laughing a little too hard at his little joke. I rolled my eyes - and Adren smiled at him, and laughed. 

"You're hilarious, you know that?" She said twisted a piece of her hair with her finger. She's so cute.

"Well, I don't usually hear that a lot, because people are so jealous. It's nice to know you're so brave," he cooed. Oh bother. If the joke was funny, wouldn't we all have laughed?

Then Keri sighed. I looked at her. She looked about as bored as me. I felt bad for her. It's not like I was using her, she's not even...bad. I don't know why, I just feel bad for doing something, but I have not a clue what it is.

"Keri, are you feeling okay? Would you like me to take you home?" I asked in the most polite voice. I was mostly hoping to get out of here. I cast her a hinting glance, and she caught on, and did a convincing cough.

"No, not really Weston. Please take me home now, before I embarrass you."

I smiled. She was cute. I put on her jacket for her, and held her hand. I saw her bite her lip. Was she really okay?

"Alright, Adren, and Layton, I'll catch you later. Maybe we'll do this again," I rushed out of there with Keri. And as soon as we were outside - we started to laugh.

"That guy, was horrible! Why does Arden like him?" Keri said as we climbed into my car.

I should be asking myself the same question. I fumbled with the keys, and put in into the ignition.

"I have no idea."

We drove home, and had a pretty normal conversation. I think I might...no, that's impossible.

I walked her to her front steps. We stood there for a moment, then I did something I never done before.

"Can I have your number?"

•-----•

Keri and I were going out. I found out that I really didn't like Arden that much anymore. I don't like playing games. Keri fully admitted she liked me over the phone. Not to sound arrogant, but everyone does. But, she wasn't shy about it. She was pretty relaxed.

"Don't you dare throw that at me Weston!" She shrieked. 

I smirked. We were hanging out with a lot of our friends at the park, and we were having a water balloon fight. It was a really hot day. 

You know what's funny? There had to be a dress code for guys. The girl who invited everyone was Samantha Robertson. She said the guys had to be shirtless, unless they didn't have any muscle. So, all the guys said, the girls had to be in bikinis, unless they didn't have a nice body. They agreed. Luckily for us, they all had a nice body. But yes, I had a six pack. Well, almost, but it's more of a six pack than a four pack.

"Don't be scared! Just duck!" I yelled. She looked confused, but she ducked and I hit Arden. 

"Hey! Weston, so not cool!" Arden yelled soaking wet. I saw a few guys stare at her. She was the first one hit. Right now, it was girls against boys. I turned around to go get some more balloons, but not before someone hit me. I turned around, and I saw Keri laughing.

"Just because you didn't hit me, doesn't mean I won't hit you! Girls rock!" Keri yelled. All the girls were jumping up and down yelling about their victory.

All the guys were staring. I took some water balloons and hit a few girls, so they immediantly stopped jumping.

"You guys should not be starting at beautiful women, with your mouths open so wide you could catch a fly or few. That's very offensive towards them."

Layton was here. Yes, Arden and him were still dating. How can she like him, serioulsy?

Just then, I saw Carson take a water balloon and throw it at Layton. I forced back hystercal laughing. 

"Hey, mate I'm on your team!" He cried. 

All the guys were laughing, and I even saw a few girls giggle. But, Arden looked pissed. I saw her reach for about five water balloons and throw them hell of hard at most of the guys.

"Don't laugh at him, you ignorant idiots!" Arden fumed. Then, she threw one at me. 

Which hurt. 

"Hey, he wasn't even laughing, why did you throw that at him?!" Keri yelled. 

"I can tell when he wants to laugh! He sucks in his cheeks! And it's none of your concern, so shut up!"

I saw Keri's eye twich. Then her mouth. Oh crap, she was pissed. She clenched her fists, and then ran into Arden, pushing her down. Oh God...

"It's not my concern?! HE'S MY BOYFRIEND! AND DON'T YOU TELL ME TO SHUT UP, OR I'LL SHUT YOU UP!"

Keri and Arden were wrestling on the grass, pulling hair, and punching each other. In their bikins. What if Keri's top when up...and showed some...oh no.

All the guys were cheering and whistling, including Carson. I motined him to help my pry them off each other, but he said 'No, I enjoy this too much.' Then I looked for Layton. He was just standing there, clueless. Had that guy ever seen a chick fight?

"Help me break it up," I yelled at him. He saw me, then came following me towards Keri and Arden.

I grabbed Keri's waste, Layton grabbed Arden's waste. Keri, was kind of slippery because of the water, and grass was in her hair and all over her body. And her hair wasn't up neatly anymore, it was messy. Looked like a rat's nest.

"Let go of me, Layton. I am going to send her to the hospital!"

I sighed, and tugged back Keri some more, because she was about to rip about some of Arden's hair.

"That's so pointless! All you'd be doing is paying for my medical bill, smart one! And you'd get in trouble for even SENDING me to the hospital, because the wounds would be so bad! Not like you can do any damage anyway!" Keri screamed back at her. Okay, we have got to take them home. Before they kill each other. Not sure how much longer I can hold on to Keri.

"Alright, girls we're taking you home. C'mon Keri, let's go," I said putting her over my shoulder. Layton, had to do the same thing.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" They both shouted.

•-----•

So, what do you think?

Team Keri, or Team Arden ?