Chapter 1

Arden and I hang out a lot. I liked her a lot, but she only thinks of me as a friend.

Sadly...

I mean, she's gone out with a lot of guys, and I know she's not trying to make me jealous. At least, I hope not. I don't like girls like that. 

"You know, you should watch where your going," Arden said half-joking, when I bumped into her for the fifth hundreth time. On accident of course.

I bumped into her again on purpose, just for laughs.

Then, she bumped me back, while screaming, "BOOTY BUMP!"

"Thank you, I enjoyed that very much," I said sarcasticly.

She laughed.

"Awh, don't be jealous of my awesome booty bumping skills," she teased.

I laughed, and I think I saw her blush. I have no idea though.

"You have such a HOT laugh," a random girl said, walking up to me.

"Thanks," I replied.

She smiled. She had a cute smile.

"Who's this?" The random girl said pointing to Arden.

"Jealous?" Arden asked, cocking her head. And puposly putting her head on my shoulder.

The girl clenched her fists.

"Of course NOT," she snapped.

"LIES!" Arden stuck out her tounge. She sent the other girl stomping away.

I turned to her.

"Seriously, Adren? You're so cliche," I put my face in front of hers to freak her out.

She laughed.

"Cliche? Whatever, that bitch was coming all up on my..." she stopped instantly.

"On your what?" I echoed.

"On my HOMIE G," she yelled like she was drunk.

Everybody stared at her - and looked at her like she was crazy.

"You're crazy," I muttered.

"Tell me something I don't know," she laughed.

I faked a smile. I was hoping she would say "my love" or something like that.

Why are girls like that?!

•-----•

"You're such a SLUT Arden. You'll never get a guy!"

"You know why I don't have a boyfriend? Because unlike you, I'm not a doorknob where everyone get's a turn, I'm more of a casino, where the lucky ones, hit the jackpot," Arden flipped the girl off. I couldn't help but stiffle a laugh.

"What the hell is so funny, Weston? You're so mean, that girl just called me a slut, and you're laughing," she put out her bottom lip, so she was pouting - but I knew she was pretending.

"I was laughing at you. Girls these days with their feeble hormones," I shook my head. Arden actually slapped me across my face.

"Um, hey that kind of HURT," I gritted my teeth, and rubbed my cheek.

Arden gave me a little smile.

"You know, that was rude. You deserve a little slaping," she folded her arms across her chest. 

I rolled my eyes, and sighed.

"You're such a girl."

"You're such a jackass," she muttered. I laughed.

•-----•

She makes me smile, like no one had ever made me smile before,

She makes me happy, and she lifts me off my feet high into the ai-

I threw that one away. I glanced at the Spongebob watsebasket near my desk. It was over-filling. I groaned. That was enough poems for me...

I opened my journal. I laughed when a piece of paper Arden made on the computer fell out. It was:

‎(>'_')># i was going to give you this waffle..... 

#<('_'<) But then i was like, 

(>'#'<) "I'm hungry." 

(>'-'<) So I ate it. 

(>^ - ^<)

She is always hungry...and she always eats. Yet, she doesn't gain a pound. If I eat a milkshake...my ass jiggles for a week. 

A loud sound escaped from my dresser drawer. It was my phone...playing Bleeding Mascara by Atreyu.

"Hello?" I asked, forcing back a yawn.

"Oh my gosh, so like, do you like, you know like...like someone?" It was Arden.

"I like, like a like lot of people like yeah!" I mimicked her.

"No, you idiot I meant...do you LIKE like anyone? You know, have a crush on someone?"

Why is she asking me this? Oh wait, maybe she likes me. Or maybe she's seeing if I have a crush on her. Or MAYBE she's just asking because she's curious. Breath in, breath out.

"Why?" It was the best thing I could come up with.

"Well, I have a date with someone, and I wanted to double date with you and a girl. And I know you can get anyone," Arden sounded like she was hinting something to me.

•-----•

♀ARDEN♀

"Well, I have a date with someone, and I wanted to double date with you and a girl. And I know you can get anyone," I said trying to hint something towards him.

"Oh, well I can try to get a date...but..." he mumbled something.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you."

"Never mind, it's not important."

So, being me, and not wanting to be annoying, I just sighed and said okay. I told him where Josh and I were going. 

"Alright, see you there," he said quickly. Wow, he really doesn't have the hots for me, now does he?

•-----•

♂WESTON'S POV♂

I asked out the most decent girl I could find. Not a cheerleader...but still a preppy slut.

"Uh, sure I'd love to go out, thanks Weston!" She flushed.

"No, problem..."

"Keri. My name is Keri," she said quickly. 

She wasn't bad looking...

"Alright, Keri see you there," I grinned and walked away.

Alright, first actual fake date. Well, this is just dandy.