Manager nodded and immediately started his work in excitement of so much profit.

"What are you saying? One is enough for me." Bondita said to Anirudh.

"But I want you to have everything. I don't want my wife to wear or use someone else things ever in her life or in your upcoming life." Anirudh said seriously.

"But I am not habitual of such things." Bondita said innocently.

"Then start getting habitual of it, my care and my love. Infact I won't mind you to even be a spoilt brat. Infact I want you to be spoilt. I will spoil you immensely."

"But....." He was shushed by Anirudh. "No ifs no but. Just come with me."

Now Bondita was standing in the best boutique which have all, daily wear, party wear, and wedding dresses.

Anirudh was continuosly choosing the dresses for Bondita from last 2 hours. He, by now, have choosen 78 daily wears and 69 party wears.

All were looking at him withwide eyes while Bondita is now annoyed. She didn't know what Anirudh was doing. Why is he taking so much time to choose 3-4 dresses for her. Poor her don't know that he have almost bought a boutique.

Finally when he was done in choosing dresses for her, he turn back towards her, only to come in front of a most beautiful bridal dress, he have ever seen in his life.

Imagining his wife, his Bondita in it gives him chills down the spines.

But our marriage is done. So, for which occasion, would I'll buy it for her...... Idea.... Let me but it for our Walima.... But would ammi will get agree for it.... It's okk I'll talk to her. Bondita be ready for our grand Walima and I should get ready to die out of heart attack, seeing my beauty in this beautiful dress.

Anirudh was literally smiling like a fool thinking of all this.

He immediately went to manager and asked her to pack that dress also.

Bondita's new wordobe.....

Bondita's shoes collection

Bondita's purse collection

Walima dress is surprise.

Promo: Walima!!

I hope you like this chapter. Please review.

It is part one of 11th chapter.

As you all were waiting for update, I could only upload this much. I'll try to upload next one soon.

How was Kalindi's drama during breakfast?

Anirudh's step to leave breakfast table with Bondita?

Bondita's condition of clothes?

Their shopping?

Anirudh putting Bondita's feet on his thigh is love!!!

Thank you!!