"How come she put bleach in your clothes?"

"No no. Actually it was Vashma's dress. It got ruined by bleach, so she gave me." She told him innocently.

Anirudh shook his head. "If it is not good for her then how come it is good for you to wear? Hmm? Anyways let's forget it, wear this purple one. It will look good on you."

"Wo actually. It has burnt corner."

"What? Now how it came?" Anirudh asked.

"Actually taaijaan was standing near gas. So her dress got burnt by mistake. So she gave me." She again answered innocently.

Anirudh was bit annoyed by this. "And this last one? Is it also have a defect?"

"Wo actually, it is loose for my size."

"Then you should have stitched of your size by a tailor."

"No no. Actually it was Saudamini's new dress which got ruined by tailor. So she gave me. But her size is loose for me."

"Oh god Bondita. Do you have one, single dress of yours?" Anirudh asked.

"Yes yes!! This one which I am wearing." She immediately answered.

Anirudh looked at her from head to toe with concentration. "This one? Which looks so old."

"No.. no... It was brought up at eid."

"For god sake Bondita, it's almost one year of eid."

"No... No.... It was brought 2 years ago. Before that eid." By now, she was crying. Anirudh must be so ashamed of her. She thought and cried harder.

"This footwear? This is yours na? Or of someone else?" He asked sarcastically.

"No...no... It's mine. It's mine." She cried.

Anirudh took a deep breath to calm his nerves, cupped her face, wiped her precious tears and held her wrist.

"We are going somewhere." Anirudh announced.

"But where?" She asked but he hushed her and dragged her.

Bondita was sitting in the couch of the biggest footwear shop of Hyderabad while Anirudh was standing near her.

A worker came to take her foot size but Bondita stopped him.

"No.. no... It's ok. It's fine. Don't touch my feet." She shuttered.

"What happened Bondita? Why aren't you letting him do his work?" Anirudh asked softly.

"Wo actually, I don't like someone to touch me." She told him as a whisper.

Anirudh smiled at her innocence. He signalled worker to move back. As soon as he move back, Anirudh went on his knees and put her feet on his thighs.

She tried to took them back but he held them in a firm grip. "Shh... It's ok. It's just me. Anirudh!!! I'm not a worker. Be comfortable. Hmm?"

She shifted uncomfortably in the couch. She was not liking him touching her feet bit who can say no to him and his stubbornness.

"Hmm.... So, your feet size in 5...... Worker.... Please will you call the manager of the shop?" Anirudh asked politely whirl worker immediately went to bring the manager.

Manager immediately came to him and asked the reason for calling him.

"I want you to pack all 5 number ladies footwear and sent to Sheikh Mansion." He announced making Bondita, manager and all workers shock.