🔥story of 16 chapter

Start from the beginning

Luka also live with them too but he and kagami share the same room since they're already a couple. Instead of sleeping together with her boyfriend, Kagami thought that it's better if they got separate queen bed like Marinette and Chloe.

Sadly, Nino want to be with them but since he still with Alya; he doesn't want to to leave her too even though Alya still doesn't want to forgive Marinette about her past mistake when she was with Lila.

Juleka and her girlfriend quickly apologize to Marinette as soon as they see that being on Lila side is wrong which Marinette kindly forgive them since they didn't do anything to her.

Alix who being in Marinette side all the time when she was alone sadly have to moved to England with her father after the war finish.

"Mar-...Marin-.... Marinette!"

Marinette she quickly woke up from her sleep when she heard Chloe's loud voice.

"Chloe! What the heck!?"

Marinette shout a bit with her sleepy eyes as she throws a pillow towards Chloe which she quickly dodge it.

"Hun, look at the time. It's almost afternoon"

Chloe point at the clock that hanging on their wall.

"And?"

"Don't be lazy, get ready ready and go to eat"

Chloe squeeze marinette's cheeks making her face look like dough.

"Whatever Chloe"

She rubbed her eyes as she walked towards the bathroom with her towel on her shoulder.

"Don't be late!"

Chloe said as she shut the bedroom door and goes towards living room.

Marinette on the other hand is showering in warm shower while cleaning herself with some blueberry soap and honey shampoo. After that, she goes to brush her teeth and do her usual face washing routine.

Today she decided to wear a Light purple short sleeve turtle neck with indigo car coat and the finishing touch is the dark purple denim skirt.

It fit her so well with her dark blue pigtails that is just now has been adjusted to be a twin bun.

Marinette took her phone that she has been charging it before she sleep last night with her and then she goes to that kitchen to eat.

She found Kagami eating a sandwich silently near the kitchen table.

"Hey Kagami!"

Marinette greet her pensive friend. Kagami realize quickly that Marinette is greeting her.

"Hello Marinette, do you sleep well?"

"Yup but then Chloe ruin my sweet slumber"

"Ah, I see"

Kagami then continue to eat her sandwich while marinette make her morning cereal to eat.