3~Patrolling~

Mari pov

"Marebug,wake up.It's 8 pm" Alix shake me again and then I woke up.

"hey bun,let go eat dinner" I said with my sleepy tone.

On our way to kitchen, we saw nino and chloe cuddling each other on a couch.

"wanna blackmail" Alix ask me with a smirk.

"Sure~" we both take our phone and then take their pic.

After that,we order pizza and 2 burger for Chloe and kagami.

A few min later,our food came. We all eat peacefully until I break the silent.

"So I thought on doin some patrol" and then mother reply "do you want to wear your suit?"

"No thank,bcs we already can use our power inside and outside suit so I guess I will wear a hoodie. Anybody want to come?" I ask and ofc they said 'we will'.

After eating,me and Juleka go to balcony to wait for Harley come bcs she said that she will bring Ivy too

"Hey maris,what will you do if the bat saw us ?" Juleka ask me leaning on the rail bar.

"Idk,maybe run back home. Im sure they not fast enough to catch us plus we don't wanna to be question by them right." Juleka giggles and then we talk for a min.

Harley and Ivy came after 10 minutes.

At the rooftop

"Soo where do you guys want to go first?" Ivy ask us.

"I guess we can go to Gotham park" Nino say and everybody agreed.

We all were running on the rooftop wearing a freaking hoodie (not including Harley and Ivy).

Half of the way before we arrived, I saw the bat shadow and I give them the signal to run faster.

The bat was chasing us for no reason ! Like bruh.

Luckly,we were fast enough than them.we all go hide in some dark alley and you can see that the bat were jumping above it.

"Guys bad new,they saw us!" I whisper loud enough for them to hear.

"What do you mean mari-hime?" Kagami ask me.

"They saw our face and hair!" I answer and then nino ask "soo,are we goin to the park or not?"

"I think the bat has probably has gone home now" Ivy say to us.

After that,we all walk to the park that was like 2 block away.

We arrived at the park.

The park so beautiful and it full of flowers.

Juleka,Kagami,Luka,max,Alix and Ivy was already on the tree.

Nino and Chloe was sitting on a branch and having there romantic moment at there.

While me and Harley was eating a few deserts that I make at the mansion.

"Do you like it miss Harley ?" I hope she like it.

"like it? I love it !" You can see her eyes were glowing.

"im glad you li-" before I can finish my sentenced, I was cut by someone.

"stop right there!" As I expected,the bat family was watching us from a far..

503 word