6·The business·

8 am
No one pov

Mother has woke everyone up for breakfast.

She made us strawberry honey pancake.

"Alright my child,as you known that I have some business to attended at Wayne enterprise. So when we get there, y'all are free to visit anywhere in the tower". They all nod and continued there breakfast

10 am

" alright kids, let go now" we hope on the black limo.

Max has brought some tech that he made.

First is clip detectors, it can detect anyone who wear it.

Second is a wacth that can work like a phone but it also has a laser and a sharp little knive.

He also a few more tech but it doesn't finished yet.

He has give us all the pin and the watch, there a button on the pin and its only can use if there emergency.

After a few min of driving,we finally arrive at the Wayne tower.

You can see Bruce was standing with his son behind him.

Mari pov

We hope of the car and the only thing that I saw was the green forest eyes that was also the same as robin or should I said traffic light boi.

"Hello Audrey, it's a pleasure to meet you again. This is my son Tim, Jason, Grayson and damien." So the boy was damien huh.

I knewn that they was similar to the bat family so I decide to text my family that was not including mother using the watch 'guys be careful, they were the bat family'.

As I send it, I can see that were giving me a nod.

Before mother could introduced us to them, I text mother and say 'pls don't introduced us to them please' Mother known that we known something so she give us a smile and start talking.

" Hello bruce, it's nice seing you again too. This is my precious children." Bruce nod and start walking to the tower.

I could feel that his son was wacthing us especially Damien. I could feel that I was blushing but I keep it hide.

"Hey blueberry, what your name ?" Jason ask me and Chloe answer him while playing with her phone.

"I though you already known".

After a min walking, I excuse myself to go somewhere and then I take my friend with me.

"This is bad melody" luka say while kagami hug him to calm him down.

"Don't worry,im sure it fine. Max did you put the pin on them too ?" I ask.

" yeah and it's say that the bat kids was 30 minutes from here" We all shock then kagami say to us.