Chapter 93 : Victory

Start from the beginning

"Don't worry man. Mistakes happen with all of us. We just need to improvise on this mistake and learn from it. I'll be expecting more from you in the next exam. All the best, Ayanokouji."

Trying to console me, Yukimura patted my shoulders before walking out of the room, followed by Hideo who just gave me a small smile and a pat of reassurance on my shoulder. The students of Class-C went back to glaring at Karuizawa while Ibuki just released a sarcastic chuckle before walking out of the room.

Karuizawa, who was watching our interaction with a frown on her face, got up from her seat before tugging at my sleeves.

"Let's go, Ayanokouji-kun. We need to discuss this surprising situation with Horikita."

All I did was lazily nod to her words as we started walking out of the room, however Karuizawa's hand got immediately grabbed by the girl of Class-C named Manabe who was looking at my classmate like she was her prey.

"Karuizawa-san, correct? I have some questions for you, will you please answer me?"

"Listen. We are already frustrated with the results and we need to discuss things with our classmates, so we are quite busy at the moment. So I can't answer you at the moment.", Karuizawa replied before yanking her hand away from Manabe who just scowled at her.

"Also please refrain from grabbing my hand so tightly. It's almost like you have an ulterior motive of hurting me behind your interrogation.", with a moderately shocked look on her face, Manabe widened her eyes as Karuizawa started pulling me once again.

"Let's go. Let's not waste any time.", she said.

I realised that beneath her confident mask, Karuizawa in fact was feeling extremely uncomfortable because of this Class-C girl, as her hand was slightly shaking.

"Hey wait!! I wasn't done talking yet.", Manabe tried to gain Karuizawa's attention once again, however this time instead of my blonde haired acquaintance, I looked back towards the Class-C girl who immediately turned silent upon noticing my gaze upon her.

"Even if you aren't done talking, she is done. Don't bother us."

Not even looking back Karuizawa walked out of the room with short quick steps, as I followed her. Soon both of us met up with one another, as her previous uncomfortable expression slowly started to dissipate as a small victorious smile creeped up on her face as we high fived one another. Both of us sat inside a nearby cafe which was quite empty at the moment.

"Looks like everything went well just as you planned huh?", she said.

"Yup. It was quite easy right? All it took was one simple tweak and a little bit of bullshit and all of them got swayed pretty easily, I guess. By the way, your acting while showing your phone was pretty good, y'know? I guess all this time you acting like a bit-disrespectful woman came into use this time."

Karuizawa smiled at my praise before faintly giggling to herself. However soon both of us felt another presence walking towards us as it was none other than Ichinose Honami, the leader of Class-B. Seeing the both of us, all she did was let out a big smile.

"Congratulations on the victory, Ayanokouji-kun. Looks like you played Class-A right within your palms huh? As expected of you.", she said.

", she said