He didn't want to admit but his heart was already impressed! She is such a soft yet fierce girl. Really different!

Sid: humare pas ye fazool ki baate karne ka waaqt nahi hai. Aaj aap nayi hai issliye aap yaha so saakti hai. Kal se aap k liye hum dusre kamre ka intejaam kar denge. Kyun ki hume apne kamre mein akele rehna Pasand hai!

She rolled her eyes though he couldn't notice it because of her covered face.

Sana: hum purani ho jaye fir bhi hum iss kamre mein hi soyenge! Kyun ki nikah k baad shohar aur begum ek kamre mein hi rehte hai.

Sid glared at her...

Sid: ye maat bhuliye ki hum raja hai. Hum bohot baar nikah kar saakte hai , bohot begum ho saakte hai humare, kisi k saath bhi hum reh saakte hai, kisi ko bhi apne kamre mein rakh saakte hai, kisi k saath bhi raat guzaar saakte hai, taab kya karengi aap? Taab toh aap ko dusre kamre mein jaana hi parega na?

He didn't mean all this, he was not interested to remarry. Marriage is nothing but a responsibility for him which he did for his ammi's happiness but he didn't know why he was loving her brave answers and wanted to hear her reaction in this remarriage thing.

Sana: Aap kar lein jitni dafa aap ko nikah karni hai. Raat guzaar Lein kisi k bhi saath par hum iss kamre se nahi jaa rahe hai. Aap ko jo karna hai aap kar lein .

Saying that she took her clothes and was about to go to the bath area but he said...

Sid: hum pehle jayenge!

Sana: hum jaa rahe hai! Aap intejaar kar lijiye.

Sid: hum kisi ka intejaar nahi karte. Hume iski adaat nahi hai!

Sana: toh adaat daal lein.

Saying that she left while he stood there being completely shocked. For the first time in his life , someone made him speechless.

He sat in his bed grumpily while she changed her clothes. Then she started playing with water. Here he was waiting for her to come outside , so that he can change but she wasn't coming out.  Being frustrated, he entered in the bath area and saw that she was playing with water! Her back was facing him.

Sid: ye kya kar rahi hai aap?

She gasped because of his loud voice , she lost her balance and was about to fall but he held her protectively in his arms!

She closed her eyes tightly in fear while his heart started beating fast after seeing her beautiful face.

She was indeed a hoor, maybe the most beautiful woman he has ever seen. In her simple clothes, no makeup, no ornament, still so beautiful! She opened her eyes slowly and for the first time she saw her husband properly. He was looking at her ...her eyes, damn! They were full of innocence and prettiest pair of eyes, he was losing his senses.

His hold on her waist became tight unintentionally and he felt that he is touching rose petels. She was so soft, so serene!

She broke the eyelock and he hated that. He wanted to look at those eyes until his heart gets satisfied.

She looked here and there, his touch and intense gaze was making her shiver....

Sana: umm ....chorein!

She softly said....he came back in his senses and made her stand up!

He quickly turned and she ran from there! He didn't understand why he was looking at her like that! What had happened to him?

With a frustrated Breath, he washed his face and mentally reminded himself that this marriage means nothing to him.

On the other hand, she sat in the bed, her breaths were still uneven. She quickly covered herself in the  quilt, wished her moon good night and slept.

After taking a long shower, his nerves were calm now. But her pretty face, those beautiful eyes were roaming in his mind. After changing his clothes , he came outiside and sat on the big sofa! He won't sleep with her, he reminded himself.

Though the bed had lot of space , still he wanted to stay away from her for his own sanity.

His heart wanted to look at her face once, though he tried to control his heart but he wasn't able to do that. So he looked at her. Her face was glowing because of the moon's light.

Her hair was flying because of the cold air. He was admiring her! After sometime she turned to the other side and he came back in his senses.  What was he doing?

He is behaving like a mad! He needs to stay away from this girl! He scolded himself and laid on the big couch. He closed his eyes but her face was coming infront of his eyes again and again making him frustrated.

After a lot of efforts, he finally slept !

___________________________________

Keep loving ❤️