When I came home from middle school I had felt like something was wrong.  As I walked closed the door was open I walked in quietly. As I opened the door I felt something warm on my hands. As I looked at my hands I had saw they were red. I turned and looked at the door there were bloody handprints. I looked at the living room floor there was a trail of blood leading to my my mom's room. I followed the trail of blood as I saw my mom's stomach being cut open.

The masked person was stabbing her in random places as he pulled her insides out. My mom's muffled screams filled the room as tears ran down her face in pure pain. Suddenly I felt chill gong down my spine as someone grabbed me immobilizing me and tied me up in a chair gagging my mouth. The person that hovered over my mom momentarily as if he was thinking of something twisted and sick. He laughs menacingly as he approached me slowly as he did I could help but jerk around in the chair trying to get away. As I did this he licked his lips taking in my body from head to toe while he tore my clothes in a swift movement.

My eyes teared up as the man approached me. He licked my neck as he touched my soft boobs. The man growled , "KEEP FUCKING MOVING AND CRYING . I WILL FUCKING KILL YOUR MOM QUICKER NOW BE A GOOD LITTLE GIRL AND OPEN YOUR DAMN LEGS LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE !!!" As soon as he said that I stopped crying and moving. He smirked and smiled then started kissing me aggressively leaving hickeys as he tore my underwear. He ungagged my mouth and kissed me with tongue as he thrusted his fingers into my pussy making me gasp with pain.

Which he took advantage of to explore my mouth. He started scissorizing my insides and he thrusted in and out of my insides. Slowly the pain turned to pleasure which made it more bearable for me. He pulled away from my lips as he started sucking my nipples as he bite and pulled them with his teeth causing me to moan untentionally. He did the same to my other nipple then started leaving hickeys in my boobs and around my nipples. He picked me up and violently throws me in the bed making me bounce up and down on the bed momentarily. He stopped playing with my pussy as he started to unzip his pants.

To unveil his huge dick which made my eyes widen as he walked towards me he spread my legs apart but I tried my best in keeping them closed. Just he was about to give up he pulled out his gun and shot my mom in the leg making her scream. He looked at her and said mencely, " KEEP FUCKING STRUGGLING AND YOUR MOM GETS PUNISHED" which i had looked away in shame spreading my legs apart and replied, " please be gentle with me it's my first time" softly as tears escaped my eyes. He repositioned himself as he pulled the gun putting at my head and thrusted into me roughly causing me to scream and slowly tears slid down my eyes.

I cursed to myself mentally over how weak and useless I am. How could i be a hero if I can't stop someone from raping me or killing my mom. I thought maybe Kacchan was right but I was pullout my thoughts. When he had pulled out and roughly pounding my spots each time he fucked(raped) me. The whole time I'd bite my lip trying to not moan but failed ultimately. Soon after 45 minutes of fucking (raping) me in different positions he cum a total of 5 times while i cum and had multiple organisms. " SIT UP" as I sat up he grabbed me by the throat making me gasp for air which he took the chance of putting his dick inside. " FUCKING BITE ME AND YOU'LL FUCKING SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN  TO YOU FUCKING ONA-HOLE" as I just nodded my head as he thrusted into my mouth causing me  to gag and tearing up but i got the hung of it with 10 minutes.

After another 10 minutes pases he cum into my mouth "DRINK IT" as I drink it all and putted his dick away.  I couldn't help but want to throw up. As I tried catching my breath he killed my mom in cold blood . I stared as tears fell down my face as if they're waterfalls. Soon the man took off and I heard a faint cough. I look over to see her barely breathing I rushed quickly but my legs gave out. I crawled toward her as she gently cupped my check she spoke her last words "live for both of us promise me"  she coughed and wheezed terribly as I nodded my head violently saying yes. Taking her final breath as she died in ny arms I screamed but nothing came I just hugged her tightly repeatedly saying I'm sorry and I love you.I thought of calling the police but what good would they do. I've seen how they treat quirkless cases, quirkless people and murders involving them. Im just a quirkless person they won't help or doing anything im worthless to them. I just sat in the bed covered with cum and blood for a while until deciding to getting up to clean. As if I couldn't fully process what happened until a few hours later. I cleaned the house and you wouldn't be able to T ell a murder happened there.