54. Pumpkin Carving 🔪🎃

Start from the beginning

They looked at me.

"Ce n'est pas si grave." Said Lorenzo
(It's not that big of a deal)

"Wait a second? You can speak French?"
I asked in shock.

"Ya I learnt French the same time I learnt English. It's technically my first language along with English."
Said Draco.

"I wish I could speak another language."
I said.

"So Lorenzo knows French too?" I asked.

"I actually learnt French before I learnt English and Draco would have to help me speak English in year 1." Said Lorenzo

"So why don't you have an accent then?" I asked.

"Well I ended up speaking more English then French and eventually lost it." Said Lorenzo.

"Wow I'm like in shock right now." I said.

"Why don't you ask Mattheo and Theo if they can speak any other languages." Said Pansy.

"NO WAY. What can you guys speak?"

"Spanish is my second language actually." Said Mattheo.

"Wait who in your family speaks Spanish?" I asked.

"It was my moms first language and the servant who took care of me thought it was important for me to learn. So she taught me since she spoke Spanish too."

"That's so cool." I said.
"Theo what can you speak?"

"Italian. I was born in Italy and moved here but my parents taught me Italian to stay cultured you know."

"You guys are so fucking cool." I said.

"Okay I think it's time for the best pumpkin of the night." Said Mattheo.

They turned it around and all it had were the tiniest little circles for eyes, and a little mouth.

Mattheo and Theo started laughing.
"Thats it?" Asked Lorenzo.
"Hey don't make fun of Greg." Said Mattheo.
"You named it?" I said laughing.
"Of course we did." Said Theo.

We all laughed and made fun of the ugly pumpkin.

"Ok it's movie time now." Said Lorenzo.

"Everyone come to the living room." Said Pansy.

"Wait are we gonna clean our mess first?" I asked.
"Sierra you are too cute. What do you think the house elf's for?" Asked Lorenzo.

I felt terrible we made such a big mess. There were the insides of a pumpkin everywhere and all of our carving tools were laying around.

"What poor Frosty I'll help him." I said.
"Oh come on Sierra it's his job let's go." Said Draco pulling me away.

"I guess." I said.

We entered his living room and sat on the sofas.
Lorenzo had a cozy house considering how big it was. He had a fluffy carpet, a fire place, and a huge tv.

I sat in between Draco and Mattheo of course and we put a large blanket over us. Everyone else sat down and Lorenzo turned the tv on.

"What movie are we watching?" Asked Luna.
"Ok this is kinda a dumb tradition but every time it's October we watch
The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Because it's a Halloween movie but it can also be considered a Christmas movie." Said Lorenzo.

"Why is that dumb?" I asked.
"Because we watch it again during winter break." Said Blaise.

Lorenzo found the movie and started playing it.
We get about 30 minutes into the movie and I start feeling a bit tired.