Chapter 6: the end

Narrators pov

"(Y/n), slow down!" Ryan shouted noticing the girls pace from a speed walk to a full on sprint. No response from her as she disappeared into the darkness. "If she gets in my way she's a goner. You hear me." Travis glared at Ryan who didn't say anything.

They eventually made it where they heard growls. There in a nest laid Silas. (Y/n) sat behind him as soft sobs were heard from her. "Jesus!" Ryan shouted. Laura held up the gun ready to shoot when she heard (Y/n) voice mixed with Eliza. "I found you (my boy)." Ryan watched Laura hesitate.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "What are you waiting for? Shoot you stupid girl!" Travis shouted. Laura raised the gun hearing Eliza screams. (Y/n) covered her ears as she sobbed. With a deep breathe Laura pulled the trigger and Silas was no more.

It went silent the only thing they could hear was the sniffles from (Y/n). Ryan carefully went to her as he didn't want to see Silas dead body. He gently put his arm around her. "I spent 8 years of my life thinking it would end with a happy ending. And now here I am." (Y/n) spoke.

She felt the sun rise and heard the sirens. "We have to go." Laura said. Laura and Travis walked away as Ryan helped (Y/n) up. "Thank you Ryan." (Y/n) made eye contact with him. He nodded as he held onto her arms. He seemed to be lost in thought.

"Rya-." (Y/n) was about to ask him something but was interrupted by him placing his hand on her cheek. They both stared into each others eyes both afraid to make the first move. "Fuck it." Ryan said before kissing (Y/n). (Y/n) was a bit shocked but closed her eyes and held onto him.

After a few seconds they parted. "That was something," Ryan said making (Y/n) chuckle. "Let's go now I'm pretty sure a new nightmare is going to start." (Y/n) walked forward. Ryan nodded. "Atleast we're alive and not werewolves." (Y/n) smiled and held out her hand. Ryan took it and they walked forward.

"This means you'll be my girlfriend right?" Ryan spoke as the two walked. (Y/n) laughed and looked down. "Yes Ryan. I'll be your girlfriend."

The couple and their friends had no idea what was to come after everything. Everyone was alive so there was no actual bad ending. But only one error to that. They weren't free. Currently all the counselors were being charged with Kaylee Hacketts murder.

Before their arrest Trevor told them not to worry and that he would handle everything. It had been a few days since then and somehow the police were given evidence proving the teens did it in self defense. They were released and after what felt like forever they were back to their normal lives.

After a fight for their lives and then a fight for their freedom they went back home. (Y/n) sat in her living room on her phone. Her mom and dad were in the kitchen. After a few minutes her parents came out.

"Sweetie are you sure that this is what you want to do?" Her mom asked. (Y/n) nodded not taking her eyes off her phone. "Me and your father are just very concerned. I mean you just came back from that place and now you're going to leave with a boy we've never met."

(Y/n) sighed putting her phone down. "If you're going to lecture me then go ahead. I'm not going to listen." She made eye contact with her parents. "I'm finally doing something about my life instead of staying here depressed in my room. So I don't understand why you guys are mad at me for that."

It went quiet in her room. "We just want you to be safe and not end up like your sister." (Y/n) father spoke. "I get that. Really I do but to keep me from the world. Hell I had to sneak out just so I could get an education. So I'm sorry that in your mind you thought this was right. But guess what I'm able to take care of myself now and able to make decisions for myself. And for the first time and in a long time I'm actually confident in a choice I make."

Just then a honk was heard. "I do appreciate you guys for keeping a roof over my head. But for everything else. I'm not so sure." (Y/n) grabbed her bags and walked to the front door. "Please!" (Y/n) mother cried. "Do you want to break your parents heart?! After everything?!" (Y/n) looked down. "If you leave you are no longer apart of this family!" (Y/n) father shout.

(Y/n) chuckled. "Good I was never apart of this family to begin with." And with that (Y/n) walked out the door. There outside stood Ryan leaning against his car. When he spotted (Y/n) he smiled which she returned. She picked up the pace and got to his car.

"Ready to go?" He asked opening the passenger door. She smiled and nodded giving him a kiss. "As long as it's far from here I'll go anywhere." Ryan chuckled. "Don't worry we'll be out of here and near the others." Ryan closed the door and (Y/n) got comfortable in the seat.

Ryan got in the driver seat. "Aren't we going to get your sister?" (Y/n) asked. Ryan nodded. "Yeah she's at her friends." "So maybe we could do her a favor and pick her up in a few hours." (Y/n) smirked at Ryan. He smiled. "Alright then let's go." Ryan started the car and now the couple started a new chapter in their lives.