Pumkin patch ✅

It's finally autumn and the weather is cooler. The tree's are changing colors with the leaves falling.

Taylor has been making you both warm coffee's in the morning with all kinds of fall flavors. And you have been wearing your winter cloths from your closet with all of your favorite sweaters.

"Want to go to the pumpkin match?" Taylor asked.

"Yes. I haven't been in years. I've been getting my pumpkins from the store. I can't remember the last time I got one from the actual pumpkin patch." You said.

"I looked one up the other day and the one closest to us one hour away." Taylor said.

"It will be a fun little road trip." You said

The trip to the pumpkin patch went by fast and Taylor tuned down a dirt road towards the driveway.

"Wow look at all of the pumpkins growing already." You said looking out the window to see hundreds of them.

"I'm going to get a big one." Taylor said.

"Me too." You said.

Taylor drives into the parking lot and you both get out, some people are already here and are too busy looking for pumpkins to even notice you both.

You and Taylor are wearing sunglasses and hats and long flannels to try to blend in. Also Taylor brought her security just for safety.

Luckily no one has noticed you both and you two now begin looking for the right pumpkin,

"How about this one?" Taylor asks holding it up.

"No not that one it's still green on one side." You said.

You and Taylor keep looking, you find a nice medium sized one and it's bright orange and smooth all around it.

"I'll take this one." You said picking it up.

"I like this one." Taylor said picking up her's.

You and Taylor went to the checkout stand and buy them.

On the way out one of the works noticed Taylor but still tried to remain professional,

"Do you want a picture?" Taylor asks.

"Really? Thank you so much." The worker said

You and Taylor took pictures with her and thanked her helping.

You and Taylor carried the pumpkins back onto the car and drove off.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313