"cat got your tongue?"

You've always felt more like prey than a predator. The idea of being used excited you. The feeling of fright when you didn't know what was to happen next sparked a fire in the pit of your stomach, and of course the label, 'mommy's fuck toy' made your brain melt into a puddle.

So, when you meet Natasha, it feels like all your dreams have come true. She's perfect for you. She's what you need to make that ache go away, that throb that reminds you how badly you need to be put into place. How badly you need to be tamed.

Natasha's first impression of you was a shy, easily flustered, innocent baby. By God she came to find out you were the exact opposite.

You and Natasha have a special relationship. A private, intimate relationship. You can trust her with anything, just as she can with you.

Although there's this bond between you two, you both decide not to let it go further than friends with benefits. You are perfectly fine with that and so is she. In her mind, she is there to worship your body and put you in your place when needed.

As you lay on the bed, reading a rather interesting fiction novel, the door knob jiggles slightly. Then it twists and Natasha slowly walks in.

"Hey beautiful. What are you up to?" She asks in a soft tone as not to startle you. You look up at her and smile.

"Just reading some book I found at the library." You say with a shrug and a smile.

Natasha's eyes rake over your exposed figure, only covered in one of the older woman's white button up and panties.

Your cheeks heat up as you notice, but you brush it off and go back to reading your book.

*click*
...
*click*
...
*click*

Natasha's heels click against the floor slowly as she moves closer to you. She just got back from another meeting with Ross, so she's still in her dark grey pantsuit.

You look up for a split second because you hear a soft jingling noise, only to see Natasha unfastening her belt.

Your thighs begin to warm as you zone out on her hands, watching as they work delicately and efficiently to remove her belt.

She takes it off before rolling it up, something you love to watch her do, as it usually means you've been a good girl and don't need punishing.

She takes off her heels next, sitting on the bed in front of you and unclipping the latch around her ankle. Natasha then turns to face you, causing you to look down at your book as a means to hide your adorably red face.

The older woman let's out a soft laugh before standing up and taking her pants off, leaving her in only panties and a blouse.

It took everything in you not to drool as you look up. Natasha is just so beautiful to you, like a goddess in one of those Greek mythology books.

Nat knows she looks good, and she loves when you stare. She loves to be worshipped, especially by her little brat.

She unbuttons her shirt and throws it in a clothes basket before walking back over to the bed. You can't help but look at her thighs and hips, trying not to make it noticable by keeping your head down slightly.

Natasha picks up on this immediately and gets on the bed, moving so she's on her knees in front of you.

If there was one word to describe your's and Natasha's relationship, it's passion.

You feel heat pushing on your abdomen, making your clit throb for attention as Nat gently pushes your thighs open.

All you can let out is a soft whimper as the cold air grazes your panties. The smirk on Natasha's lips becomes more noticeable, as her eyes gaze over your body. She presses her thumb against your panties, making you let out some high pitch noise.