enemies to lovers part 3

I wake up wrapped in wandas arms. I look down and see that beautiful dirty blond hair, her cute little button nose, her luscious pink lips. Then her hazel eyes flutter open. "Morning sleepy head. Did you sleep good?" I ask seeing as she was exhausted last night. "She nods and shuts her eyes again, wrapping the covers over me even more. "What? You wanna just stay in bed all day again?" I ask. She nods and gets up to go to the bathroom. "Shit." I hear her say. "Whats wrong wands?" I ask. "Nothing, i started my period." She yells. I laugh and walk into the bathroom. "How bad are the cramps?" I ask seeing she is looking for a pad. "Horrible like on a scale from 1 to 10 its about a 8 or 9." I walk over to her and kiss her head. "Ill get you some stuff okay?" She nods and i walk into the other room and get a heating pad and some snacks and set them on the bed. I walm back into the bathroom as she is standing in front of the mirror brushing her teeth. "I can make you feel better today, okay beautiful?" I say. She nods and looks down, clearly blushing. I grab her hand and take her back over to her bed. I plug the heating pad in and turn it on, laying it on her lower abdomen. I open up a bag of hershey kisses and give her a few. "Mm i havent had those in forever, they taste delicious." She says. I laugh and kiss her forehead, scooping her up into my arms. "Not as much as you do." I say, making her blush vigorously. We finish the bag and just lay there. "You wanna listen to some music?" I ask. She nods and i grab a pair of headphones. I put on in her ear and one in mine and lay back down. I turn on i'm yours by jason mraz. "Well you done done me and you bet I felt it. I tried to beat you but your so hot that i melted, i fell right through the cracks, and now im trying to get back!" We both sing the song. Once its over i ask her "i didnt know you listened to him!" I say. She nods and crawls deeper into my grasp, laying her head on my chest. We finally turn off the music and she starts to get up. "The cramps finally gone?" I ask. She nods and goes to put her shoes on. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I have to go to the store ill be back." She says smiling. I nod and she leaves. 15 minutes go by before she comes back inside practically on the verge of tears. "Whoa whats wrong?!" I ask as i rush to her side. "Im having the worst cramps and on top of it i keep getting fucking catcalled when i go any-fucking-where." I look at her and motion her face up with my fingers. "Im sorry that happened wands. Do you want to go lay down?" I ask. She nods and we go sit down. "Will you.. um... will you" i look at her seeing she is clearly embarrassed to say whatever she is going to say. "Will i what wanda?" She clears her throat. "Wi-will you give me so-some head please y/n it hurts so bad!" I smirk and say "of course luv, all you had to do was ask." I lean down and start to pull of her pants when she says "wait- please be easy." She says shyly i nod and continue to pull down her pants. I pull off her panties and attach my tongue to her clit, making sure to go slow by her command. "Mm thank you y/n." She says. I nip a little at her clit making her gasp at the sudden contact. I go down to her entrance and lick a long stripe all the way up to the tip of her pussy. "Mmm fuck y/n that feels amazing!" I pay special attention to her clit before pulling away. I point to her entrance "can i?" I ask. She nods. I go down to her entrance and gently place the tip of my tongue inside of her. She moans quietly. I push my tongue deeper inside of her. "Holy shit y/n this isnt what i thought when you asked!" She says in between little moans and gasps. I laugh while i continue to do so, sending a vibration through her. It edges her closer to her climax. "Fuck y/n, holy fuck! Dont stop!" She screams. I start to rub her clit with my first two fingers, making her edge towards an orgasm with each thrust of my tongue. She backs into the wall and grabs a handful of my hair. I feel her walls clench around my tongue. "AHH FUCK Y/N IM GONNA CUM." I lick her clean and crawl up next to her, wrapping her in my arms. "Do you feel better wands?" I ask. "Y-yes y/n th-thank you." She says trembling. "Your welcome." I say smiling. "Do you think you can do aftercare again because i dont want you to be irritated." She nods and i grab her hand, helping her up off of her bed. She wobbles over to the bathroom with my support and hops up onto the bathroom counter. I get her some underwear and a pad along with a warm rag. I trace along her inner thighs, just as i did before. I run it up and down the outside of her lips and her under thighs. "Alright sweetheart lets get you back into bed. I help her change and carry her back to bed. I sit over beside her and turn her face to look at me. "As long as your in my hands, no one and no thing will ever hurt you." She blushes and comes closer to my face. I close the gap in between us and kiss her gently. "Y/n no one has ever treated me this good, then again ive only ever been with men. Thank you for the love and compassion youve given me. This right here is all ive ever wanted from somebody." She says, a tear welling up in her right eye. It starts to fall down her cheek but i wipe it away and pull her in for a hug. I stroke her hair, wrapping my arm around her waist as she crys into my shoulder. "Shhh its ok now baby. Im here" i say as gently as possible. I lay down with her as she nestles her face into my chest, still crying. I entertwine my legs with hers. "Its all gonna be ok. Im gonna take care of you. Your mine now, nobody elses." She starts to ease out of her crying state. She pulls away and lays her head on my shoulder. Her eyes swollen and red, cheeks stained with tears. I make her look at me and i kiss her cheek. "Mine. Wands your all mine. Even though we are in college, im gonna pamper you as best as i can. Nobody can ever hurt you again." She blushes and hugs me. While we are having this sweet moment i hear a knock on my door. I get up and open it. "Oh hey peter." I say, forgetting i even told him about wanda. "sooo where is the lucky lady?!" He asks, coming in with a whole bunch of things. "She is over on her bed but" i pull him in and whisper in his ear "shes on her period, be very calm peter. Ill kill you if you arent." He laughs "so protective. Already?" He asks. I blush at the comment and go lay back down with her. "Wands this is my friend peter. Peter, wanda, wanda, peter." She blushes "nice to meet you peter." I entertwine her legs with mine again and look at peter, giving him a glare meaning "get out or else". He gets what i mean when i look at him. "Ok well have fun you two, y/n call me if you need anything." I nod and he leaves. "Sorry about that wands. He doesnt know when is a good time to stop by ever." She laughs, wrapping her arms around me. "As long as i have you, i can deal with your friends y/n." I blush so hard it goes clear up to my ears. "Wands i think i-i think im in love with you. I didnt think it would ever happen seeing as i used to hate you but, there is just something about you that i cant get enough of so will you be my girlfriend?" She looks at me. "Yes y/n yes yes a thousand times yes!" I blush lightly but on the inside im freaking the fuck out. "So then its settled. Would you wanna go on a date? We could do a movie night here maybe? This weekend?" She nods and snuggles into my chest and we fall asleep, wrapped in eachothers arms as if we were one. God i love this woman. I realized that when i felt like i would never let anything hurt her ever again. She falls asleep in my arms and i kiss her on the top of her head. We fall asleep intertwined in eachothers arms. "Goodnight my love."