7. Art

For some time now Willow Nott had been receiving a drawing of her from an anonymous person. All they leave is a letter, C. The drawing was of her doing things. Reading, Studying, Relaxing, Looking for things, and doing her schoolwork. She is now determined to find out who this person is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GREAT HALL- WILLOW'S POV:

I was eating breakfast when I heard a slight meowing. I looked at the bottom and it was Hades, my pet cat. He must've gotten out, but there was something tied to his collar.

When I opened it I saw it was another drawing, only this time it was of right now. It was of me drinking pumpkin juice and having a waffle in front of me. On the bottom of the paper as always is the letter C.

I tried looking around to see if anyone could have done this drawing.

No one.

There were too many people.

I left the Great Hall with Hades trailing behind me. I was going to head up into my dorm to hang up this drawing, along with the others.

I share a dorm with Cedric Diggory since there was non left at the time we entered Hogwarts. I didn't mind, we never spoke to each other, only when it was necessary.

He wasn't there when I entered, so I got a clip and hung it up a string with the many others. While doing so Hades decided it would be good to take a nap on Cedric's bed. I sat at my desk and did all my homework.

Cedric Had entered the room and saw my latest drawing.

"Still haven't figured out who keeps drawing you?" he asked laying down on his bed with Hades now making himself comfortable on Cedric's stomach.

"Not even close," I said not looking up from my work. All he did was hum.

CEDRIC'SPOV:

We both stayed in silence right after I asked her if she knew who was drawing her. Once she said that she wasn't even close to figuring out who was drawing her I felt so relieved. She didn't know it was me.

I've had a crush on this girl since the moment we both moved into the same dorm. Although we barely talked I still liked her.

She was quiet, not very talkative, didn't care what people thought of her, smart, kind, funny, and didn't care about popularity.

She got to know the real me over the years. I always felt real and true to myself when around her. I was grateful I was able to get her as a roommate and not some other fangirl.

Drawing her always felt like a comfort. She would look so peaceful and calm. I looked over at her and saw how beautiful she looked while studying.

The light from the window gave her a glowing look, the way her hair fell over her shoulders, and how she would move her quill swiftly. She looked perfect.

I moved her cat, Hades next to me and got a parchment color pencil, and other things to draw. I looked at her, she seemed so concentrated on her work that she didn't even notice me staring at her.

It had been an hour, and I was done with the drawing. Now all that's left is for me to sign my initial on it and leave it somewhere where she could easily find it. I'll do that tomorrow, for now, I put the drawing between a couple of pages in my book and went to shower.

WILLOW'S POV:

Finally. I finished all my work, but now I don't have anything to do. I started to look around the room and started wondering bout everything.