1. When He Accuses Her of Cheating

Willow Nott and Cedric Diggory are in their 4th year now, and you both are in Hufflepuff. In this short story, you both are Prefects and have your own Common Room, but since you are dating you sleep in each other's dorms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3RD PERSON:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Cedric have been dating for over a year now. He asked you out during your 3rd year at Hogwarts. He was never the type to get insecure or jealous, but least of all think you were cheating. So what happens when he starts to notice you and a certain someone getting close and sneaking around?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIBRARY:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in the Library studying with your friend group. It consisted of Draco Malfoy, Tom Riddle, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, and Blaise Zabini. (Yes, it is all Slytherins, but they only found you amusing out of all the other people/houses.)

Everything was fine, you were mostly close with Lorenzo/Enzo since he was gay. No one else knew cause he was waiting to tell them. You two kept telling jokes every once in a while and laughing, just being close like the best friends you are.

Not long after Cedric came into the Library with his friends to study as well. He knew about your friend group but didn't know about Enzo's sexuality. When he saw you and Enzo being closer than usual he got suspicious.

"Mate I'm sure they are just having fun." said one of his friends.

"I don't know mate, they seem closer than usual," said Cedric glaring at you and Enzo.

"Yeah I agree with Cedric I did notice them sneaking around last week." said his other friend.

Right when he said that he remembered you saying you were going to study with your friends, he knew right then and there that you had lied to him.

"What?" asked Cedric realizing everything.

"You didn't know mate?" asked his 2nd friend.

"No I didn't, she told me she was going to study with some friends that night, and she never went out any other time throughout that week," said Cedric starting to get upset.

"The Alright mate, let's just calm down here." said his 3rd friend.

"We all know Willow is no person to cheat, so there must be some sort of explanation for why she has been getting close and comfortable with Berkshire." said the 4th one of his friends.

"Yeah, just talk to her later tonight and see what the big deal is." said his 1st friend.

"Ok, I'll talk to her later tonight." Said, Cedric.

Throughout the entire time, he kept an eye on you and Enzo, making sure nothing was going on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILLOW AND CEDRIC'S DORM:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------