Chapter 2: Bracelets

Start from the beginning

Alex: Oh come on its so obvious that you like her.

Reggie: Seriously dude, everytime we even mention her you always have this smile on your face.

Luke: I'm telling you guys, me and Julie are just friends. And even if I did, how can we even go out with me being a ghost. Me and Julie are just friends nothing else.

Alex: You say that now, but you'll thank me at your wedding.

Luke: Again. Ghost.

I was getting my couch ready for bed while the guys are already asleep. I was laying in thinking of what the guys said. Do I have feelings for Julie? I mean I like her but we're just friends nothing else. Even though she has the most beautiful eyes I seen, she has a voice of an angel, and how she put others before herself, and she will do anything to help us. Oh crap, I'm in love with her. I'm in love with Julie Molina.

Julie's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I decided that maybe I should give the guys a gift to show how much they mean to me. Maybe I should make them some friendship bracelets.
I started working on them and they turned out good.

I made my way to the studio when I heard something. It's probably the raccoons or something. I kept walking till I heard it again.

Julie: Hello? Is someone there?

I walked towards the noise and walked behind the house. Once I got there, I see no one except trash cans. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder and let out a scream.

Julie: Ahhhh

Alex: Hey it's just me

Julie: Don't scare me like that.

Alex: Sorry, I mean to scare you.

Julie: It's okay, I was just on my way to the studio to give you guys something.

Alex: Sweet meet you there. *poofed out*

When he poofed out I looked back again. What was that anyway? I shrugged it off and went inside of the studio.

Reggie: Hey Julie

Luke: Hey Jules

Julie: Hey guys, I just wanted to come by and give you guys something.

They all look at me weird till I got the bracelets out.

Julie: There friendship bracelets for all of us. I thought it will be cool if we all have something special we can hold on too.

I walk to each of the guys to give them there bracelets. Luke was having trouble putting his on so I walked up to him and help put on.

Luke: Thanks

Julie: You're welcome

We stared at each other for a few minutes until Alex cleared his throat. Seriously Alex.

Reggie: Should we start rehearsing or not.

Me and Luke nodded and begin rehearsing till I went to get a snack from the kitchen. When I got back, I hear them arguing about something. I stayed behind the door to listen in.

Alex: Dude just admit it you like her.

Luke: How many times do I have to tell you Julie and I are just friends

Reggie: Aw come on it's clear that you like her why don't you just admit it.

Luke: There's nothing to admit okay. Me and Julie are just FRIENDS! Nothing more.

That brought tears to my eyes. I really thought he liked me but I guess I was wrong. I ran up to my room and cried in my pillow. I was so stupid to think that me and him could have something but I guess not. I texted Flynn if I can sleepover at her house tonight and said yes. So I started packing my stuff for Flynn's and made my way to the front door. As I was walking I saw Luke on my front porch. Great, the last person I wanted to see.

Luke: Hey Julie, I wanted to ask why you didn't come back to rehearsal.

Julie: Not right now Luke okay.

Luke: What's going on did something happened?

Julie: No I'm just sleeping over at Flynn's house now can you move?

Luke: Jules you know you can talk to me about anything.

Julie: Well not this time Luke, you said so yourself we are just friends and sometimes friends don't tell each other everything.

I pushed him out of the way and never look back knowing I would get lost in those eyes again. I'm so mad at him right now but I also feel stupid for thinking me and him could have a relationship.

_______________________________________

Second chapter is officially done and now I'm heading to bed because it took me all day to figure out this chapter

I know the ending was sad but Juke will make up but I also forgot to mention that this specific story is a slow-burn.

Sorry. But this story will be worth it I promise. Make sure you vote and I'll see you next time with the chapter

QOTD: What is your favorite JATP song?

My favorite is Perfect Harmony to be honest because the chemistry between Julie and Luke is amazing.