Once we got there I booked it straight into the dining room not wanting to be near that creep anymore. The food there was alright. Nowhere near Shuna in a million years but it was at least better than most school canteens back at earth.

When I was leaving I had sensed something. Sure enough that bug I had planted on the creep using my chakra just detected him going highspeed somewhere with a child. It didn't seem he was going to a hospital OR the shelter. I knew where this was gonna go so before I set out I asked Shizune who was standing guard at the dining hall.

Rimuru : " Miss Shizune? " I asked sounding really worried and scared.

Shizune of course immediately picked up on this.

Shizune : " What's wrong Rimuru? " She asked worried.

Rimuru : "Please.. follow me." I asked her.

Shizune then nodded.

Shizune : " Right." She then turned to a nearby guard. "HEY!! I'M GOING TO CHECK UP ON SOMETHING. PLEASE TAKE UP MY GUARD."

Guard : " Right!"

I then had led Shizune to the place that creep took the girl. Sure enough it was his goddamn apartment. I then went up to his floor with Shizune and then opened the door.

<< Creep POV >

My name is Raraka Arui. My clan ability is doppelganger. I can make a perfect copy of anyone for a certain period of time. I had not actually mentioned this ability to anyone, since it would ruin my "fun".

Raraka : ( HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE ) He then laugh inside his mind making a maniacal smile on the outside.

Right now I'm escorting a god damn lusty demon! This blue haired girl is just soo god damn hot!

I can't be the only one who lust over little children right? I mean look at them. So innocent. So naïve. I just wan to corrupt every single one of them.

This girl probably doesn't even know what sex is. Once she is done with her meal I'll have fun with her. I might keep her forever. Now THAT is an idea.

.

.

.

Raraka : ( ITS BEEN 4 HOURS!! WHERE THE HELL IS SHE!!! ) yelled in anger in his mind.

Then he saw another little girl going away from the dining hall.

Fine. I'll just take her instead to relieve my pent up stress this blue haired bitch has given me.

He then walked up to the little girl who had blonde hair. and yellow eyes. Looked like to be 9 yeas old.

Raraka : "Hey little girl." he smile at the girl hiding his creepy side as much as he can to not scare her into running and screaming.

Girl : " Hello. Do you need something mister? " she said oblivious to the threat before her.

Raraka : " Could you come with me for a bit I need to show you something."

Girl : " I'm tired mister, can we meaby do this tomorrow?" she asked looking tired.

However this irritated the man an he then got closer.

Raraka : " C'mon. It will only be a minute I promise." 

The girl then stood her ground and exclaimed.

Girl : " I'm sorry but the doctors and other guard had told me to never go anywhere else other than the shelter after dinner."

The man then threw away his smile. The girl instantly became wary of the man that looked like he was about to do something to her.