Through My Eyes

content: dom husband!Toji, chubby fem!reader, black reader, mirror s*x, reverse cowgirl?, vaginal penetration, unprotected s*x (use protection kids), LOTS of praise, pet names (pretty, baby girl, baby, doll, MAMAS, etc.), mention of hickeys (you're covered in em), possessive Toji, creampie, cock warming, oh and did i mention the waist chain?

— 

You played with Toji's gift in your bedroom mirror, holding it up to your stomach, his name plate glowing prettily under the lights. It was your first wedding anniversary, a day you'd been looking forward to since he asked you to marry him what seemed like so long ago.

The waist chain was a clear silver, with two bands. The top with a pair of dainty hearts and the other with Toji's name in cursive. The more you stared at yourself, however, the more you began to feel self conscious.

Would you be able to wear it out? You hated people looking at your stomach enough as it is, let alone with the extra attention a waist chain would bring to the area. Maybe you'd wear it when you lost a bit of weight, you thought to yourself, convinced it would look better that way.

So caught up in your thoughts you didn't hear Toji enter, stopping to watch you in the mirror frowning at your own reflection. "What's wrong, pretty?" He smiles, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

You let out a soft sigh, letting the chain hang from your fingertips. "I-I just..." He turns you to face him, brows furrowing at your hesitation. You could tell him anything, you knew that, he didn't understand why you were holding back.

"Use your words, baby. What's the matter?" Your gaze shifts to the chain in your hands, so does his. "You don't like the gift?" He asks gently, taking it from you.

"No! I love it, it's gorgeous, it's just that I'm scared to wear it." You answer honestly, failing to meet his gaze.

He hums in thought, turning you to face the mirror again. "Why?" The chain is positioned just above your hips, his name plate falling at your navel as he clasps it around your waist. A smile finds his lips, taking in the dainty accessory with a devilish look in his eye. "Perfect, mamas."

"I don't understand what you see in me." You blurt out suddenly, facing him again, growing tired of your reflection. All you saw was disappointment anyway. "I'm not skinny," you continue. "I have a big stomach. I'm too heavy... there's so many better girls..." Hanging your head in shame, your words die in your throat as you feel tears brim your waterline.

Toji couldn't help but frown seeing you so upset with yourself. Especially when he didn't believe any of it. Was this really how you saw yourself? How you think about yourself daily? He couldn't let this go on.

His index finger tilts your head so your eyes finally meet his. He wasn't going to let you run from this, not if he had anything to say about it. "Every last inch and pound of that cute body of yours is all mine." His thumb smooths over your pillowy lips as a smirk upturns his own. "Why would I trade you for anyone else?"

"But-" You started, only to be cut off by him kissing his teeth.

"But?" Although there was a prolonged silence the question was a rhetorical one and you knew it. "Since you don't believe me..." His lips close in on yours, hand slipping around your throat softly, thumb pressed against your jaw. "I'll prove it to you." Heat floods your body as his breath ghosts your lips with each syllable, almost bringing you to your knees at how close he'd gotten. "Strip. Now. And face the mirror." He instructs darkly, tilting his head slightly, awaiting your response.

With a shaky breath you muster. "Yes, sir." Feeling your arousal already pooling between your thighs.

He pulls you in for a kiss, lips soft but dominating over your own. He takes your bottom lip between his teeth as he pulls back, letting it recoil with a subtle bounce. "Good girl."