𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

| 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 |

5:30 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"how long have you and y/n been together?" bokuto questioned suna. the boys were hanging out together after school and stopped to get some frozen yogurt. suna's eyes darted over to osamu and astumu measuring the sizes and weight of the cup. "if it's over 7...i'm gone" suna overheard atsumu murmur

"about 3 years" suna answered bokuto's question finally. bokuto nodded and nudged akaashi's shoulder, "what about you bro?"

"just working" akaashi smirked, "no crazy action or story"

"damn" bokuto shook his head, "maybe in another universe" he then looked forward and smiled. suna and akaashi turned their heads and looked in the direction bokuto was looking

"what are you doing?" they asked in sync

"oh~" bokuto chuckled, "...nothing-"

"guys-" atsumu came to the group with one hand raised, "it was exactly 6.69"

"very funny" suna deadpanned

bokuto started bursting out with laughter and suna turned his head to see konoha still picking out a flavor. a girl was standing next to him and slightly nudged his arm, "having trouble?"

"hm?" konoha looks down at her, "oh-" he chuckled after, "i've never had frozen yogurt so i don't know if it's even good"

the girl poured each flavor into a cup and gave him a spoon, "you would def like this"

hesitantly, konoha grabbed the cup and tried all the flavors. at this point, suna was deeply invested. so invested he pulled his phone out. you know how this goes~

"okay, i'm definitely getting this one" konoha pointed at the cookies and cream flavor, "we can add toppings too right?"

"yeah!" the girl smiled, "you have good taste- that's my fav too"

"good to know" konoha added his rizz into the convo. in cringe, suna stopped recording.

once everyone was done with their yogurts the group headed over to the station. akaashi's eyes were glued to his phone and he smiled while looking down. suna picked up on this and brought it to bokuto's attention. "just give me some details" suna whispered, "you have to know something-"

bokuto looked side to side for any lookout and leaned in close, "he's had a girlfriend for about 3 years too"

"WHAT-" suna gasped and quickly covered his mouth, "i mean-"

the twins were now intrigued but konoha was just too into the yogurt. "she works in an office" he whispered, "and she's like famous or something"

konoha picked his head up and started scratching his ear, "eh?"

"nothing." the boys looked at him. akaashi finally got off this phone, "guys- something came up"

"like what?" osamu and atsumu cornered him, "hm?"

"HM???"

akaashi bent down and raised his hands, "look i'm sorry but it's really important"

akaashi looked over at bokuto and bokuto's eyes widen, "just let him go- he'll pay for all of us next time"

"yeah-" akaashi agreed, "wait what?"

"byeee~" the twins shoved him out the door and sat back down for their snack. "maybe we shouldn't act like that towards him" suna said, "he has his own private life"

"i guess" atsumu frowned, "but for 3 years?"

"yeah that's a bit weird" osamu added

konoha started laughing at his phone out of nowhere and automatically peaked the boys interest. "WHO IS IT?" the twins tackled him

"MY MOM- MY MOM!" konoha tried to catch his breath

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲! 𝗶'𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳. 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆. 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉