𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐫𝐚

| 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐨𝐧 |

3:56 pm

... ⚘ °•∘ɷ∘•° ⚘ ...

"i'm home." you dropped the keys off in the little bowl you and suna decorated together. you took your shoes off and looked over at the side in the living room, "what the fuck."

"oh hey y/n-" konoha, akaashi, atsumu, osamu, aran, bokuto, and suna all looked at you.

you blinked, "what is going on?"

before they could answer, you looked at all of them in yoga attire. they had the tv turned on to a youtube yoga beginners tutorial. suna used your old yoga mat and, "the boys" brought their own.

the living room is so small- how the fuck did they manage to fit?

"rin-" you looked at him with a death stare. the boys turned to him and he looked around. he got up from his child's pose and walked over to you. he took you into the bedroom and closed the door- "the twins."

you scoffed, "really?"

"yeah they said i look stressed" he insisted, "they wanted me to take a chill pill" he quoted after

"and akaashi and bokuto" you said, "aran and konoha too" you added, flopping your arm.

"i invited them," he said. your eyes widen and you moved your hand on your head, "rin do you know what tonight is?"

"what's tonight?" he looked at you

you felt like your eyes are gonna burst out of your socket. "RIN."

he looked so confused. he made a rasing brow and kept asking what. "OHHHH" he realized after a good 5 minutes. "your parents," he said, "but isn't that at 6?"

"that'll be in like-" you checked the time, "2 hours from now."

"they'll be gone by then" he said, "promise"

you waved your hand, "okay."

you walked out of the room with him and overheard stretching sounds. "mmm" atsumu hummed, "my knee is really getting in that power"

"what does he mean by power?" aran asked osamu

"let him beee~" bokuto hummed, "ahhh~"

akaashi took his phone out and started recording bokuto in a tree pose. he was balancing so smoothly. "is he a pro?" suna went over to the group and asked osamu

"i wouldn't know." they were all amazed

you turned back in the room and closed your eyes while resting on your bed. you opened your messages to see that your father sent you a text. "i'm in the neighborhood" you read the message aloud

"OH FUCK" you jumped up and dashed right out the door. suna and the others were alarmed by your sudden movements and bokuto broke out of his tree pose. luckily, akaashi saved him from a bad fall.

"in my yoga ERA" he exaggerated the word at the end. "yeah."

the boys clapped and you went over to suna to tell the news. suna broke out of his zen zone and rushed the boys out of the apartment. akaashi stayed with aran and helped clean your house. angels- angels i must say.

"thanks" you smiled at the two once they were ready to leave. you closed the door and sighed in relief. you looked over at the couch where suna was sitting and leaned against the wall, "yoga huh?"

"i'm in my era." he stated, "yeah."

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ⚘ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗸𝘁𝗼𝗸 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗱𝗱! 𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗲𝘀, "𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸, 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆-𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵" 𝘆𝗮'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁. 𝗶 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼 >< 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀- 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆? 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰, 𝗶 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱, 𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗱, 𝗶 𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱. 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗦𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗣. 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝗧𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀. 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝘃𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ⚘ ╧╧╧╧ ❉