A lop-eared rabbit is weak ! Pitifully and helplessly huddled in the corner, "Wuwuwu, why is he still looking at me here, drag the little wife out to punish me, Major General Chu, can't you do it!!     " The sound of walking in slow military boots came, and after a while, a deep voice sounded above Chi Yue's head, "Doctor Chi, can you come out for a while?"     Chi Yue looked up at Chu Luan's fixed eyes, stunned slightly, her face still the same Incomparably calm, she stood up and smiled at Chu Luan gracefully: "Yes, Major General please."     After speaking, Chi Yue took the lead in leading the way, put her hands in the pockets of her white coat, and walked out of the consultation room.     However, when Chi Yue turned her back, she was so frightened that she hiccupped.

    She was already roaring frantically in her heart, "Why? Why? No, man, aren't you sober? Let you punish the little sweet wife, the little sweet wife is still inside, you put me as a female partner. What are you calling out for? Wait, he, he is not trying to threaten me, right?"

    An extremely subtle smile appeared on Chu Luan's cold and serious face, but this smile was too stiff, and there was a hint of abruptness on his handsome face. .

    Chi Yue stood in front of the glass window in the corridor, turned to look at Chu Luan, smiled and said gently, "Major General Chu, is there something wrong?"

    Chu Luan was tall and straight, and as soon as he came out, he attracted many people in the corridor. Looking at Chi Yue's soft face, he didn't know what to think, and was lost for a moment.

    Let Chi Yue's heart be lifted high, and a lot of messy thoughts popped up in her heart.

    At this time, Chu Luan answered slowly, "Doctor Chi, how is Alice's recovery going?"

    Chi Yue breathed a sigh of relief. It turned out to be the case. She came to ask about the little girl's illness. Just say it, Bingshan school grass, you love her so much.

    She cleared her throat and explained to Chu Luan clearly, "That's it, after Miss Alice had an acupuncture to burn the mountain fire today, the basic symptoms can disappear, but there are still internal problems in her body, and she needs to take two prescriptions. After that, it can basically be cured, and the follow-up training will be fine, but today is not enough."

    "It's better to take a day off today. I know you soldiers have been training hard, but her sensitivity has improved, and today's training is not worth the loss."

    Chi Yue Afraid that Chu Luan, known as the great devil of the Arctic Corps, cruelly started training Alice today, he added quickly.

    Chu Luan looked into her eyes earnestly, not sure if she heard anything. After Chi Yue finished speaking, she nodded, "Excuse me, Doctor Chi."

    Chi Yue waved her hand, "You're welcome, I'll give it to Ellie today. Si fry the medicine and drink it in the afternoon."

    While talking, Chi Yue suddenly remembered something, a look of embarrassment appeared on her face, and said that she wanted to decoct the medicine, but now the location has not been determined, and I don't know if it can be used on the roof, sigh...

    But facing the patient's family members , Chi Yue still didn't say these words.

    Chu Luan glanced at her, pondered something, did not speak, called Alice out, and left.

    Chi Yue stood at the door of the consultation room, watching the backs of the two of them, and sighed secretly, she was really right, this vicious female supporting actress didn't do anything like a moth, she should be able to live to a hundred episodes.