𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐭

Start from the beginning

The last interaction you had with Rindou Haitani was back at the night of the party. When he teased you: „Aren't you mature enough to take care of your own health yet?" and you barked back at him: „Isn't your life interesting enough to mind your own business?"

Then he decided to rather sulk and avoid you, than ever try to talk to you again. You did the same though. But now you had to move and live with the Haitani brothers for two weeks. Mikey just told you yesterday and it annoyed the hell out of you that he still only informed you so shortly before important things would happen. It was not in your might to complain about it though. Yet.

As Ran left, Rindou eventually came out of his room, preparing himself a glass of water. You had to admit that he surely was a handsome man, the purple mullet was complimenting his face rather well. You shook off those thoughts rather fast, since it surely wouldn't lead you to any good in the end, you assumed.
»So, are there some plans we will attend to today?«, you tried to start a conversation.

»Since it's my day off, I simply want to attend some muscle training.«

You sighed internally, figuring that you already missed Hajime. Even though the secret kiss you shared that day could have developed to something which would disrupt your business relationship with him, it surely didn't. As he had promised you, he had bought your favourite food for dinner later that evening and the two weeks at his house went by faster than you could have imagined. Without any more physical contact our kisses though, obviously.

In the meantime, you accompanied Bonten to several meetings or even „blood parties" - how Sanzu liked to call them. What he meant, were missions where the Executives had to torture or kill people. This drug-addict maniac even enjoyed that. You already shivered at the thought that you would have to live with him either sooner or later. But for now, it was Rindou you had to get along with somehow. Therefore you asked him: »May I join?«

»Are you used to muscle training?«

»I'm used to fighting training«

»Think you can beat me?«

»Wait, you wanna fight me

»Yeah, what's so weird about it. Are you afraid?«

»Absolutely not! I will beat you in a second.«, you announced confidently.

»Looks like you're underestimating me, spy girl. Are you looking down on me 'cause I am the younger brother?«

»Come and proof me wrong«, you challenged the man. A few minutes later you were standing in the dojo, which was part of their penthouse. God, how these rich people pissed you off. Still, you were amazed that they didn't even have to leave their home to train.

Money really is something great.

Gladly you had decided to wear an outfit today which was rather stretchy. Therefore you wouldn't be limited in your flexibility during the upcoming fight. You were waiting for Rindou patiently, your thoughts wandering around in circles, since the same question was stuck on your mind for two weeks already: How should I find out about my past? Hell, you didn't even know where to start.

Rindou entered the room and immediately caught your attention. He was walking in, wearing some sweatpants with a fascinating pattern which you didn't really identify as something clear, since your gaze was lingering on his upper body instead. He was wearing...nothing there.

His bare torso was exposed to you and you found yourself staring at the black ink, which was gracing his body. Eccentric looking curvy streaks were wandering all over the complete right side of him. Decorating his arm, his chest, his six-pack, and since some of the tattoo was visible at the bottom of his sweatpants as well, probably his legs either.