💝✨🌸 Human!Secret History Tails x Human!Sleepy!Reader: Get some rest, fox boy!

Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Color
H/C: Hair Color
H/L: Hair Length
F/C: Fave Color
F/(*A)S: Favorite (*Animated) Show
*The show doesn't have to be animated. It can be a live action show if you want ^^

(You want more Mashed!Tails? Aight. Here ya go! Y/N cuddling with the crazy fox boi! I apologize if this is shorter than wanted, I was fairly busy and I'm sick rn ^^')

🍭𝔑𝔬 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢! 𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔈 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔶𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔲𝔫!🍭

♥♠𝔒𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔅𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔫!♣♦

Third Person POV:

It was a rainy evening in Y/N's apartment, and Y/N had listened to the tapping of the rain against the window as they snuggled their F/C blanket, the soft cloth fell onto their S/C skin. Y/N's eyelids slumped down, as they were about to fall into a sweet and soothing slumber. But, by some lucky misfortune, the loud whirring of drills and sawing of mechanical blades was blasted into their ears. Letting out a silent groan, they walked over to Tails' room, opening the door. Y/N saw Tails, working on another invention of his. Y/N rolled their E/C eyes, slooking at the orange haired man. "T..." Y/N called out groggily, as their tiredness caught up. Tails was still working on their invention, unable to hear Y/N's soft words. Y/N growled in frustration, "Tails..." and yet, no response. The man was as quiet as a mouse.

This was the last straw for Y/N, they were at the end of their rope. They huffed out angrily, "MILES!" they yelled out in annoyance. Tails jumped a bit and stopped what he was doing, dropping a wrench that he had within his grasp. As it clanked upon the ground, Tails looked at Y/N, a slight pink fuzz danced across his face as he furrowed his eyebrows slightly, "DO NOT- *Ahem* Do not call me that, Y/N." he scowled in a slight rasp of a whisper, his face reaching a more neutral expression. Y/N raised an eyebrow as they chuckled. "What? Do you like it when I call you Miles, fox boy?" Y/N teased. Tails glanced away, his blue eyes averting Y/N's E/C gaze. Y/N let out a soft yawn, snuggling their F/C blanket around their shoulders. Tails tilted his head as he glanced at Y/N.

"Are you tired?"

Y/N's POV:

I yawned, snuggling the F/C blanket that I had draped around my shoulders. Tails asked me if I was tired. No shit, sherlock, I walk into your lab, bags under my.eyes and wrapped in a blanket. Of course I'm tired, dingus. I glared at him with my dimmed E/C eyes, unamused by his perplexingly stupid ass question. I leaned against the doorway, stumbling a bit as I did so. What I saw pissed me off... It was another one of those stupid inventions that he would make! I told him that he can work on it later, but not 'It's 10:13 PM' later! I scoffed displeased, as I decided to tell him off right at that moment, "Tails! I told you, you can work on your inventions tomorrow morning after breakfast!" I scolded him. He let out a long, scathing groan of annoyance, almost like that of a spoiled child, "But Y/N! I HAVE to find THE REAL SONIC!"

Ugh. Not this shit again. I had to deal with him, day in, day out. Finding this so-called 'real sonic' was more than enough to get on my nerves. I sighed out a huff of air, my breath clung to the atmospere. Tails looked at me, a bit worrisome. I grabbed ahold of Tails' wrist within my S/C hand, the feeling of the rubber lab gloves was a shivering shock against my soft and warm flesh. I didn't mind it though, as it had also felt a bit soothing. I started dragging Tails away from his invention, but he stood there firmly. I glanced over at him, annoyed with his persistence. "Tails, c'mon! You can't keep staying up like this and expect to function normally!"

"B-but Y/N-" I had a perfect idea on how to cut him off from his sentence. I pouted a tiny bit, crossing my arms and glancing away as I huffed. Tails looked at me with slight worry in his blue eyes. I turned my head in a sassy manner, "I guess you won't get any cuddles!" I hissed sweetly, sticking my tongue out at him in a playful manner. Tails looked at me and sighed, "Fine, we can cuddle," his voice hissed in a soft tone. Finally, some fucking peace with this mad hatter! Well, he doesn't really wear hats. Ah, anyway. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to my room, his face a light, pastel rose color. I giggled seeing this, he's such an adorable and dorky boy, yet he's smart and amazing.

Tails' POV:

Y/N dragged me with them to their bedroom. The F/C LED lights fazed brightly, as I laid down onto the bed, Y/N laid down close to me. They clung onto me like their life depended on it, laying their head onto my chest. This made me blush, and I hugged onto them, as I played with a H/L, H/C lock of hair, they whispered to me, their voice a soft hum. "Tails, can you pass me the remote?" they asked. I nodded, handing them the remote. They turned the TV on and put it on F/(A)S, and they watched the TV, still holding onto me. Y/N looked at me, their lips slightly pouted. I was unsure of what they had wanted.

"I want kisses," Y/N whispered in a warm and soft tone. I smiled, Y/N always came off as someone who was tough as nails, having an exterior of rock, but the moments where they were soft like this made my heart flutter. I chuckled as I held onto them. I gave them small butterfly kisses on their forehead, as they smiled, their expression was soft and warm like a cup of hot chocolate. I held their soft hand, the gentle felt-like feeling was a blissful feeling. I gently peppered their face in small butterfly kisses. Y/N giggled as they wrapped their arms around me, nuzzling their face gently into the crook of my neck.

Third Person POV:

Y/N snuggled up against Tails, the warmth of their bodies combined. Y/N's heart fluttered, as they were in love with their favourite orange haired and crazy, but genius, boyfriend. They softly held onto Tails as they yawned. Y/N looked at Tails, a loving warmth in their E/C eyes, their soft hands caressing Tails' face. "I love you," Y/N whispered, as their warm smile had shined. Tails felt his heart pounding in his chest. Y/N looked so peaceful and soft when they were sleepy. Tails grinned, playing with a lock of Y/N'S H/L, H/C hair. "I love you too, Y/N." Tails hummed in a soft tone, grinning at the sight of Y/N feeling sleepy. He soon started to drift off to sleep along side them.
♥♠𝔒𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔈𝔫𝔡!♣♦