ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17 ★彡

Start from the beginning

First up is Mina and her room is very much... Mina. Very black and pink but it was so cute! Hagakure's room was also very pink but still soooo cute. Jiro's room was filled with instruments and rock. Urarakas room was quite... basic. But you understood her situation. Tsu said she wasn't feeling well so she was just staying in her room. You weren't super close to her but you could tell something was going on with her too... 

Yaomomo's room was so extravagant! She said this is how to room looked at home but it was way bigger at home apparently... Lastly, it was your turn to show your room! "Woah! Your room is so nice! Oh, guys look at the lights!" You were glad everyone seemed to like your room. "Your carpet is so cute! So fluffy!" Hagakure began to mess with the small carpet that was near your bed. "Thanks, everyone! Should we go do the votes now?" They all agreed and so you all made your way to the common area.

❦❦❦

"And now, here are the results of the first Room King/Queen competition, minus Bakugo and Tsu!" You all anxiously waited to hear who'd be the winner of the competition... "With a total of five votes! The overwhelming winner standing alone at the top is... Sato Rikido! By the way, all his voters were girls! The reason was because the cake was delicious!" Honestly, you don't remember much of his room... But his cake was amazing! Maybe you can ask him to bake you some cake for your birthday... "Is it over? Can I go to sleep now?" You looked over at Shoto and chuckled.

Earlier he had mentioned being sleepy and of course, he'd be tired. He literally remodelled his whole room in just a day! "Yeah it's pretty much over now." He nodded "Can you follow me for a second?" you nodded and he began to pull you with him. "Wait, Todoroki, wait a sec!" The two of you turned back after Uraraka called for him. "Deku, Iida, Kirishima and Yaoyorozu... Do you all have a minute?" Shoto nodded and got close to your ear to whisper something. "I'll come by your room later." You nodded and he walked off with Uraraka and everyone else she asked to speak to.

You were gonna go straight to your room since you were pretty tired too but something was bothering you... "I wonder if he's still awake..." You looked at the time and it wasn't all that late... Hopefully, he still was up. Maybe I should text him... Nah. 

You made your way over to his room and knocked on the door. "Bakugo I swear it's just me. The competition is over." He came to the door while rubbing his eyes. "Oops... Sorry." You felt a little bad but it's whatever. "The hell do you want?" You made your way into his room, "Yeah sure just come in..." His room pretty much looked like his room at his house. "Wow, you're quite grumpy."

"You fucking woke me up. What do you want?" You pulled out cash from your wallet and handed it to him. Earlier, he had taken money from Kaminari and had given it to Kirishima. "Give this to him tomorrow. You don't have to apologize but just give the poor gut his money." He huffed and walked off to his bed without taking the cash. "Can you not be stubborn for just one second? Take the damn money! If you're worried about me being broke after this, don't be because I won't. It's just 5000 yen!"

He just continued to ignore you. "I can be stubborn too, y'know. I'll just keep bothering you until you take it." You sat down next to him and continued to bug him until he did. "See, that wasn't so hard!" he sighed, "Whatever... You're like an annoying little sister." His eyes widened as soon as those words left his mouth. "Awww! Bakugo you see me as your sister? Look at you being a softie!" He glared at you as you began to tease him. "SHUT UP YOU WATER BITCH!" He tried hiding his embarrassment from you as you continued to tease him.

After calming down you decided it was time for you to leave. "Alright, alright, I'll leave you alone for now." You stood up and headed for the door. "Also... I can tell something is wrong with you. You haven't been the same since the incident... You don't have to keep it all to yourself, y'know. I'm just around the corner if you need anything. Night Bakugo."