20. Forest of Giant Trees

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"He ran toward me, terrified. Did you engage the Titans?" Christa asked then turned to Armin. "Armin, what happened to you? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I think so." Armin replied.

"I can't believe that smoke round brought you here." Reiner said.

"I was nearby and I already had Faye's horse."

"Even horses like you. You're an extremely nice person. You saved our lives." Reiner complemented.

"But I'm so glad that the worst didn't happen to you." Christa said, wiping her eyes. "I really am glad you're alive and well." She smiled at them.

'God...' Armin thought.

'She must be a goddess in disguise...' Jean thought.

'I want to marry her.' Reiner decided.

"Well, we should rejoin the formation as soon as possible." Christa said.

"Yeah." Jean said. "There should be orders to retreat."

The four quickly rode away.

After a few moments, green flares flew toward the sky in front of the forest to their left.

"Green round?" Jean said.

"Looks like they're continuing the operation, only changing course." Armin said.

"What? That wasn't a retreat command?" Christa asked.

"So, the commander has changed the original plan too, I guess." Jean asked. "What have gotten into him?"

"We can all see when an operation is impossible to continue. Did command not see our smoke round somehow?" Reiner said.

"There's still only one thing for us to do. Follow the order!" Armin said and fired a green flare.
.

"Smoke round. Green." Levi said, looking in the distance. "Oluo, you fire it."

"Roger." Oluo replied.

Oluo shot a green flare.

"Reporting in!" A Scout said, coming towards them. "Attack from the rear! Right flank recon has been destroyed!Our recon system is partially inoperative. Pass this on, to the left."

Eren let out a sigh.

"Did you hear that, Petra?" Levi said, turning to her. "Go."

"Yes, sir!" Petra replied and fell off to the left.

"Eren, you fire it." Levi ordered.

"Yes sir." Eren replied.

"What a mess. They managed to reach this deep into our formation." Levi muttered.

Eren fired off the black round.
.

The Female Titan was running while the Scouts were chasing after her.

The hook shot in front of the female titan and a soldier flew by, causing her to cover her nape.

"Shit!" Darius, who was on horseback, cursed. "Look over here." He pointed his flare gun at her. "You damn monster!" He fired off a shot and she tilted her head to the side and dodged it. "Now!"

Three Scouts were flying toward her from different directions.

"Three separate attacks at once. You're pretty smart, but you can't possibly protect all three targets! Spine, Achilles tendon, it doesn't matter! Hit one, and we will slow it down. Go!" A soilder shouted.

"Damn you for causing so many deaths!" Another soilder said and went to her legs.

"We'll make you die a slow, painful death!"