GOA WITH BAE -2 ❤:)

Start from the beginning

Teja ( recording)  " I just feel so happy, I m so emotional right now "

Karan noticed her choked voice and immediately turned her " tu royi?"

Teja " I just want to show my fans how happy I m with you "

He felt frozen for a moment and smiled and kissed her cheeks. He felt the same, with her, everything feels perfect and he doesn't want to go back to their usual routine. He kissed her again and diverted her with Ashish talks.

Teja ( recording )" many of you might think, pbly I m not the right one for karan or he is not the one, but I just want to show how happy we r with each other. "

He smiled and turned to puppy, she saw him and stroked his cheeks " you have him to love and I have you to love, this feels home, you me puppy and the sea view, just perfect haina "

He nodded and kissed her forehead. She took the puppy from him and started playing with him and he recorded for her.

Teja " I think he is hungry , let's give him food "

Karan ' no no babe.. Pups cant have normal food "

She made a shocked face " abnormal food de "

He laughed at her " abnormal food, voh kya hota hai bby "

She was relieved finally seeing him laugh and continued talking to puppy who was least interested and searching for food.

Teja " I think he needs water "

Karan " no bby "

Teja " Arey pani toh desakte hai yaar.. Bechara he is hungry "

Karan " no.. Most of the time they act like that , not really hungry "

Teja " what do u mean, they lie "

To dog " baby u lie to me, I hate those who lie to me "

Pup barked softly and licked her lips making her shock.

Teja " someone kissed me in front of u on my lips "

Karan " he is lil boy "

Teja " toh no pblm.. Seriously "

He laughed and pecked her lips.. " only mine "

He took the pup and scolded him for kissing his girl.. Soon three kids joined them and they started talking to him and pup..

Teja thoughts " he will be a great father to our kids, Wth Teja tu kya sochrahe hai"

She blushed at her own thought and he noticed her smile and blush. He thought to ask her later. The kids kissed his cheeks and left, pup also gone and these two were alone.

Karan pulled her by her waist " what were u thinking babe "

Teja " kab "

Karan " when I was talking to the kids "

Teja " voh voh.. Kuch nahi "

He traced his fingertips from her face to her nosetip and crossing her lips " bolo Jaan "

Teja " I was, I was thinking, how, how great father u will be to our, our kids "

She stuttered and he smiled at her, going near her ears " for that, we need to complete the first step baby.. Remember, November Dhekle yaar "

His lips touching her earlobe making her blush and go red on her cheeks.

Teja " are u asking me for Marraige sunny"

Karan looked into her eyes " tere pyo se bhi nahi puchunga.. Utake lejaunga tujhe"

Teja slapped his chest " how mean "

He laughed and pulled her to himself.

Teja " sunny, we don't have anything for ur airport look "

Karan " haan Kyunki tune jagah nahi diya mereko Kapde rakne keliye "

Teja " stop being rude.. Come let's go n grab something for you to wear.. Mereko bhi chahiye "

He looked at her keeping his hands on waist " ek trolley bag kafi nahi, Ab dress kareed nah hai "

Teju " nahi haina mere paas kal keliye.. We will go check it out "

They gone for nearby market and brough 4 shirts and stuff for him and some for her.

After roaming for sometime they left for villa. When they reached, Teja received a call from ritesh who informed that she doesn't have shoot next day, so they decided to extend the stay for one more day and booked their flight for next day evening.

They slept cuddling after their hot makeout session. The next day, they woke up and the villa management informed that they can't stay more as they have next appointment.

Karan " we will do one thing,  we will roam around and reach airport by usual time. "

Teja " but we can book a room and stay inside n leave for airport na "

Karan " kyun.. Babe see,  anyways we will have our breakfast and lunch outside, so kya fayda hai "

Teja " but sunny, it would be better to stay in a room "

Karan smirked at her " kya aag lagaye terko "

She slapped his arms and laughed at him " Kuch nahi... "

Later they decided to roam around for a while and they also came across few site where they shooted for RDH.

They reached purple martini restaurant by mid afternoon and had their lunch with lots of masti and talks. Then they moved to their sunset point, where they shoot for BAH, karan sat on the wooden blocks and he called her. She sat on his lap and he hugged her from behind.

Karan " sukoon hai fizamen "
He sang the song and she leaned on his chest.

Teja " we will be back to our busy world na "

Karan " hmm... "

Teja " kya hua "

Karan " I dont want to go back "

Teja " mujhe bhi "

Karan " I want u, like this always,  in my arms "

Teja " I love u sunny "

Karan " I lovee you too ladoo "

Teja " Awwwww my duggu... My baby.. My cuto, my little " she pinched his cheeks

Karan " oh Teri, 38 Honewala hu.. Little bularahe hai tu "

Teja " u will always be my little, Tu Hoga karan kundrra sab keliye, mere liye my duggu hai, little hai "

She said in her baby voice and Karan laughed at her pout face.

Karan " okay my sweetie pie "

She kissed his cheeks and he bite her ladoo cheeks.

After spending their time watching sunset, they had some snacks and left for airport. They boarded the flight with content smile looking forward to things waiting for them in Mumbai.

..................................................................

Thank you for all the support. Hope u will like this part as well.

Comment ur views