Jan: are u in or not...she asked while Abhi looked at tunisha in a pleading tone.

Tuni: off course i am...in fact I would love to....she said stopping the vedio and looking the guy who is holding unconcious Sid in his arms. She could feel her inner instinct say who is that guy...and if ita really him she relate and say who the kidnapper is...but she has to be clear....

Abhi: don't worry about the payment detective....please search for him and find him soon...he is not fond of being alone....i am worrying how he is now...it's been a week already...he said looking down thinking about his baby brother and she just nodded in ok.

The night passed soon and sid slowly opened his eyes the next day. He woke up and went to the bathroom. When he returned vaishu was there.

Vai: siddharth....here change into these dress u will feel better...

Sid smiled at her took the clothes. She left and he went to take a shower. After taking shower he came out in the towel on his body and took the clothes. He was about to change it there itself when he remembered there are cameras.

He hit head and blushed a little and ran to the bathroom taking the dress in embarassment.

Here Avneet didn't saw this luckily as she was getting ready to go for an important meeting in the other city. It was the company owned by the person who gave her this life....

Maya: u ready....she asked coming in when she just said yes. They both left with Faisu as vaishu was in mansion as she was ordered to look after sid.

Vaishu was glad that Avneet told her to stay instead of that Maya when she asked to stay back.

The next two days went without any fuzz. Nothing went wrong to siddharth as vaishu was giving him company taking about random things. Sid felt happy and he smiled at times too....

Sid felt grateful because as a captive he was treated kindly. His bandage was removed now. Everything was peaceful untill Avneet came back.

The day she was back, she was not in a good mood. She was pissed off hearing the damn interview given by Amir nigam about his business...

Interview.

Rep: Sir...did u find anything about ur son...why he ran away from the marriage...

Amir: oh..he was just not prepared for the marriage...he said smiling.

Rep: did u forced him for this wedding....

Amir: oh no...no...he agreed on his own will...then he said he is not ready for it...so he ditched....u know....this young generation....he said smiling...

Rep: where is he now....

Amir: in America....he needed some time to clear up his mind...don't worry he will be back soon...he lied smoothly making the reporters believe.

Avneet slammed the iPad in which she was watching to the wall. The smile on his face made her blood boil. How can he smile when he was the reason for all her pain....how can he be so calm when he have to be panicked and worried.

The bloodied bodies of her parents were roaming in her eyes. She couldn't control herself seeing the smiling face of that monster. She couldn't comprehend what she was doing when she found herself Ealing towards the room where he was...him....the blood of him.

Maya was sitting on the couch in the living room when she heard the loud crash. She turned and saw Avneet marching furiously towards the specific room.

Maya: Avneet...