Chapter 16

*Please ignore the typos........

Till now: Sivaangi and her friends were shocked to see Ashwin with them as one of their guides. Whereas Ashwin was on cloud nine to accompany them. 

Let's see what unfolds next......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They bought the tickets for their group and were all set to enter the renowned castle. Ashwin ensured to complete the entry formalities for his other assigned groups as well. 

Though Sivaangi was a bit upset with Ashwin being around, she didn't want to spoil her tour by thinking about it. So, she chose to ignore him and enjoy her day to the fullest. Meanwhile, Srinisha and Maria planned to mend the misunderstandings between them in every way possible. 

The great Fontainebleau Castle was a testimony of French history since the middle ages. It was known for its superior architecture, interior decor, and ancient-era furniture. Ashwin and Rakshan instructed the groups to walk through in small batches to tour the whole monument. Apart from them guiding the tourists, the site was enabled with individual visio guides, which explained everything about this historical place. 

Sivaangi, Maria, Srinisha, Anne, Rakshan, and Ashwin walked together from the entrance. Sivaangi was fascinated by every little thing; she couldn't control her excitement and started capturing things she felt picture-worthy! 

The girls were curious to listen to the cultural heritage, unknown historical facts and titbits related to the palace. When they came by the residence of the ancient French Kings and Queens, Ashwin shared lots of interesting information. The girls were amazed by the in-depth knowledge he possessed. 

'Paravala, looks like he is a brainy and talented fellow,' Sivaangi thought. She took some time admiring the sculptures, creative carvings, and paintings displayed; Ashwin halted looking at her and asked the rest of the group to carry on with Rakshan. 'Ena da inum aarambikalaye nu nenachen, idho start panitan la,,,.inime namma uyir thaan pogum,' he sighed thinking. 

Sivaangi asked her friends to stroll through the area and wait for her in the hallway as she wanted to click many photos. Anne accompanied the girls as she knew Sivaangi would join them soon. Ashwin couldn't take his eyes off Sivaangi; he admired the way how she observed all those artistic items with her doe-eyes and captured them beautifully.

Eloraa sirpangal, Un meedhu kaadhalurum
Uyirae illaadha Kalkooda kaamamurum.......

Un meedhu kaadhalkonda Maanudan dhaan,
Enna aaguvaan...........

He leaned on one of the pillars behind, looking at her with eyes full of love while these lyrics ran through his mind. 'Indha song ivalukaagave eludhuna madri irku la......kudos to the lyricist.' Moreover, indha movie la vara heroine katura sarees iva kattuna sema ya irkum, he blushed imagining her in those vintage sarees. 

He came out of his trance hearing the finger snapping. Hello, Sir! ena pagal kanavaa? Time agudhu....polama? She asked raising her eyebrows. 

His MV: (If I was in my previous playboy version, I would have grabbed you now tightly and locked my lips with yours; unfortunately, I'm transforming into a decent fellow for you, only for you. Don't tempt me darling or else I won't control my feelings......)

Ungalukaaga than wait panitu irndhen Madam, polam vaanga....!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~