Good Game

"FUCK YOU!" Kyle spat.

He was so angry. So fucking angry. They lost against Alex's team. He didn't know why, Alex was shit at soccer, but his team still lost 2-10 against his boyfriend's. They were in the locker room, and Alex was smirking cockily at him and it angered him so much.

"Fuck me!" Alex retorted cheekily.

"You wish." Kyle groaned and took off his shirt. He definitely needed a shower.

"I hope." Alex added.

Their teammates were looking at them, annoyed. Alex acted like that just because he knew Kyle didn't like losing, even more against his lover.

"Shut up." Kyle yelled and took off his shorts and boxers, taking a towel and a bottle of bodywash from his bag.

Alex came close to his boyfriend, smiling widely.

"Make me."

Kyle groaned and gripped Alex's jersey, pushing him against a shower stall. Alex's eyes were screaming Fuck me and Kyle was tore between fucking the brain out of Alex or leaving him like that, horny and cocky. Alex smiled at Kyle's hesitation and he put one of his legs around his boyfriend's hips. He rolled his hips against Kyle's crotch, biting his lips and staring at him in the eye. Kyle was still angry, but Alex could feel he was getting hard against his stomach.

"You're just a fucking slut, Alex, always aroused and ready to fuck." Kyle groaned, making Alex moan quietly.

"Your slut, Kyle." Alex replied, a cheeky smile on his lips.

Some of their teammates groaned again, this time in disgust. Someone shouted Not again! and Alex giggled.

"C'mon guys. Go and be gay and sexual somewhere else. We accept your sexual orientation but fuck, we don't need to see that." Nash shouted from one of the stalls.

"Okay okay!" Alex put his hands up in surrender, eyeing Kyle seductively. "You, me, bed. Tonight 7PM and don't forget."

He exited the locker room without even changing his clothes and Kyle put his hands in front of his private part, hiding his awkward boner his asshole of a boyfriend just gave him.

"You're gonna pay for this, McKean." He mumbled for himself as he got into the shower.

~.~

Kyle knocked at Alex's door and it opened immediately, showing Alex's mom. She was smiling, as always, and wearing a fur coat and leather boots. Good, she was leaving.

"You look lovely, Ms McKean." Kyle smiled and entered the house.

"Oh, thank you, Kyle!" She took her purse and looked at Mr McKean in their Corvette.

Kyle took off his boots and leather coat.

"Are you taking my son on a date?" Ms McKean asked. "Is that why you are wearing a tie?"

Kyle shook his head, laughing.

"No, ma'am. I just didn't have time to change."

"Well you look lovely!" She then looked at her watch. "I should really go, now. Me and Eric should be back by midnight. Alex is in his room, he's studying, my little boy is so concerned about his scholarship!"

"I'm sure he is. Thanks and have a good night, Ms McKean!" Kyle waved her goodbye and closed the door, locking it before heading to Alex's room.

Alex's parents were rich, but Alex didn't like it when you say it like that. In fact, he would punch you if you teased him about that. Kyle experienced it once. Every time Kyle would go in this mansion, he would feel so small. The walls were empty, a few pictures now and then. The furniture was luxurious and few. He opened the wooden door leading to Alex's huge room and saw his boyfriend sitting on the bed, his school supplies around him. He was bitting on a pencil, frowning a bit. Kyle cleared his throat and Alex's eyes shot up, his stare immediately soothing at the view of his lover.