So close, yet so far

Alex looked at the clothes on the rack in front of him. He didn't like shopping, at least not alone. Kyle would always want to go with him ; Alex didn't have a great sense of fashion, he would say.

But Kyle was in Greece, with some friends, and Alex missed his best friend like hell. Kyle won't come back till a week.

He sighed and looked at his watch. It was late in Greece, he probably shouldn't call Kyle. It would disturb him.

Alex picked some shirts, with some pattern on it, and a few jeans and walked to the changing room, smiling at the woman who opened the door of the little cabin. He locked the door behind himself and suspended the clothes he chose on the hangers. He looked at himself in the mirror before taking off his shirt. He tried the first T-Shirt and examined himself, asking himself if Kyle would like it. It was quite fit, and he knew Kyle like it that way. "It shows your muscular body, he said, girls love it."

Alex's phone vibrated in his pocket, making him jump a little. He took his iPhone and looked at the message Kyle just sent him.

Wish u was here...!:( miss u dumbass

Alex smiled at himself and took a quick photo of himself before sending it to Kyle.

I'm tryin to find new clothes, like it or nah?

The response came a few seconds after.

•Yes. You should definitely buy it.

Alex smiled and took the shirt off before trying another one. He took a photo and sent it to his friend. He did so for the rest of the clothes he had choose and exited the little cabin with his phone in his hand, waiting for Kyle to answer his last text.

•Got anything else to try?? Show me maybe??????:)

He replied instantly.

Idk what to search? I already have a lot of clothes since u always want me to buy basically everything;)

Kyle's answer surprised him a bit.

•Shorts. Try new shorts.
•you need new shorts
•yours are old and ugly
•and ur ass would look fantastic in tight shorts

Alex blushed a bit and looked around. There wasn't any shorts for men, only boxers and jeans.

There are no shorts for boys...?? Sorry I guess?

•Try girls ones. please.

Alex looked at his phone suspiciously. Kyle can't ask him that. That must be a joke or one of his friend took his phone.

Where are u?? Is it a joke???

Since Kyle took ages to answer, Alex still took a few tight shorts from the girls section. He tried to hide his embarrassment when the woman gave him a weird look and unlocked the cabin door, eyeing the white little shorts and the tight denim ones in his hands. Once the door locked behind him, Alex quickly read Kyle's messages.

•im in the hotel room
•the guys decided to go swim but i didnt feel to do so
•im alone
•please answer me
•do u have the shorts????
•alEX???:(
•is it too weird for u??

Alex blushed again and glanced the shorts on the floor.

I got some...

Kyle didn't wait to answer.

•show me.

Alex still couldn't believe what he was doing when he tried the first shorts. His phone rang suddenly and his face redden up when he saw Kyle's name on the screen.