Piper's offer

{I don't own PJO or HOO characters- BLA BLA BLA}

We'll let's get straight to the point. Frank opened the door and when Annabeth found out Percy was missing all hades broke loose. She checked every cabin, even the Aphrodite cabin which gave her a head ache.
"Percy!" She yelled running through camp but he was nowhere to be found. After 2 hours of searching she heard a giggling sound coming from the stables. "Hello?" She asked looking around before she saw Percy standing with his arms out behind a wooden support beam trying to be a tree. She let a laugh escape her mouth. Percy wobbled over to her hugging her leg which was all he could reach at the moment. After that she decided to never. Ever. Let Frank watch Percy again. She picked up Percy and headed to breakfast. She tried to give Percy some food but he refused every bite. That's when she remembered that he liked blue food. She fed him blue pancakes and he happily ate them. He fell asleep in her arms and she carried him talking to Piper. "So how is the whole babysitting your boyfriend thing going?" Piper asked cooing at Percy's cuteness "he really is adorable" she kept on saying, Annabeth simply nodded it was hard taking care of a tiny Percy. "Has there been any ideas to how he turned into a baby, or any ways to reverse it?" Annabeth asked her struggling against a small Percy tugging to get down. Piper must have noticed because she offered "Annie how about I take care of Percy for now?" Annabeth agreed but not before saying "don't call me Annie." As Piper walked towards the Aphrodite cabin with an adorable giggling four year old she thought about how the Aphrodite would react '...well this is going to be interesting'
.
.
A/N: well this was a short chapter but to be honest it's just a filler chapter because of all the things I have coming up. So yeah thank you bookspercabethnmore for voting, it means a lot to me.
KISSES
Jaz