𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I know. So painfully wicked." she leaned forward to put the key into his neck with a little twist before doing the same with her, securing it around her neck again. She held her hand out for him to take. "Ready?"

Logan took it with an inhale. "Ready?"

The pair pushed off the dock and were met with the water, swimming under and letting their eyes adjust. They'd done it before, use to navigating the ocean as different fish swam all around them. They held hands the whole way so they wouldn't get lost at sea or separate from a current. It didn't take long for Logan to find a sand dollar, a lot easier since he didn't have to swim up to get a breath.

He turned back and smiled, holding it up. The redhead grinned back from deep in the water, almost dark if it weren't from the sunlight shining from way above from they'd sunken too. She kicked forward some and latched onto his neck, pulling him into a cheesy underwater kiss. She use to fear the water. She use to panic at the sight of it, never stepping near it. Now, she craved it. Now, she'd stay under forever if it meant she'd finally feel safe with a guy that genuinely liked her, that genuinely cared for her, and that she'd always genuinely loved the most.

Everyone cheered in the basement as the credits for the recent Splattering played. "That scream was so good."

"Killed it with those directing skills, once again!" Dough shook Logan's shoulders with a smile.

"Special effect makeup?" Abby smiled to the redhead. "Looks too real."

"Have a good eye." she shrugged and side hugged her.

"Bravo!" Bode clapped from behind the projector.

"Jesus, Bode, have you been there the whole time?" Kinsey looked back , no one had seen him.

"I didn't want to interrupt." he explained. "It was so great."

"Thanks." Kinsey smiled.

"Right?" Zadie agreed as Harvest yanked on Logan's neck to rub his head in joy of his directing skill. "I mean, Abby, I could feel the emotion and vulnerability that you brought to Nephropidae. I could feel your pain, girl."

"Yeah, because it was real pain. That lobster suit didn't fit me at all." Abby explained honestly.

"Guys, honestly, I think Scot leaving made us all step up our game, and we nailed it!" Dough announced as he shook Logan again. "Especially you Mr.Fancy Director!"

"Oh, yeah, Logan." Bode clutched the seats. "It was just so good. I totally didn't notice the shaking of the camera."

"Bode." Harvest looked back with frowned eyebrows. "That's part of the movie. To show the running affect, make the viewers feel like they're the character."

"Who's Scot?" Carly, Tyler's friend who had crashed the party out of no where, asked from the chair.

"Exactly. Just a creative ball and chain who was holding us all back." Dough explained with a shrug.

"Dough!" Zadie scolded him.

"I'm kidding!" he defended the matter.

"He's our OG director." Logan explained. "Libra sun, Cancer Moon, Scorpio rising. Embodiment of nice guys finish last. Fantastic skin. And a British accent. You'd love him."

"Don't tell him what time you were born." Harvest looked back to give her a warning look.

"Well, you guys are mad geniuses." Carly grinned at the group. "Like when that army of demonic crustaceans attacked the town, like, how'd you even come up with that?"

"Uh, are you familiar with the phrase 'art imitates life?'" Dough asked her with a cheeky grin.

Carly gave a questionable look. "Yeah."

"Let's just say we've been through some shit." he pointed out.

"A lot of shit!" Logan agreed with an exhale.

"Destroyed septic tank shit." the redhead gave a point of her finger.

"All right. Well, we better moter if we want a shot at the docks for the tourism film while it's still crowded." Zadie pointed out as she stood up, clutching her bag.

"You can tell me what time you were born, she doesn't have to know." Logan whispered to Carly.

"Logan!" Harvest hollered at him, not knowing what he was saying but knowing it had to be along the lines.

"I was asking what she ate for breakfast!" he defended himself.

"I'll help you clean up down here." Bode spoke up.

"Yeah, sure, little Locke." Dough agreed.

"5:47pm, Bozeman Montana, April 6th." Carly whispered to Logan as his face lit up, cheering as he took Harvest's wrist and jogged up the stairs before dramatically skipping the rest of the way.

kylie speaks

an update before the one
week mark? who is this
author and what has she
done with wheelerblossom?

an update before the oneweek mark? who is thisauthor and what has shedone with wheelerblossom?