**~ Zhou Guanyu ~**

Start from the beginning

 ****time skip to the chinese grand prix****

⊙Some time passed from the Bahrain grand prix, the saudi arabian wasn't that good for both Alfa Romeos. Being a double DNF wasn't the best thing for sure. And the australian grand prix, bottas finished p7, while zhou finished p4.

⊙It was the Chinese grand prix, and everybody's eyes were on the chinese driver, curious as nobody knew if he would get a DNF,  win or just a podium. But there was one thing that surely everybody knew, that he would be pushing through the whole weekend, trying to get the best result.

⊙During the time between the first and this grand prix, y/n realised thst she started having some feelings towards Zhou, and it waspretty obvious as ever since the saudi arabian grand prix, there have been more photos of zhou around the internet, photos taken by y/n, of course, and people were starting to notice what was going on, just by looking at the crazy amount of Zhou content.

@alfaromeoracingorlen

📍shanghai, China

120,498 likes

alfaromeoracingorlen: look out for Zhou guanyu, our chinese star, as he says that he will be pushing hard the whole weekend! He is on a hunt for that home grand prix win!

@mercedesamgf1: we'll be cautious from now on😉

__________

@zhouguanyu24: i can assure you i'll be dangerous😈😈😈

💬@georgerussell63: we'll see about that @zhouguanyu24 🤪

💬zhouguanyu24: i'll beat your ass @georgerussell63

💬@maxverstappen1: oh i'll beat both of your asses @zhouguanyu24 @georgerussell63😝

_________

@sebastianvettel: best of luck @zhouguanyu24! You deserve it!

💬@mickschumacher: we miss you @sebastianvettel :(

------read more comments-----

⊙Y/n decided that it would be fun to scare her best friend, Laura, an engineer working at Alfa Romeo. She but her cold hands on her neck 'HOLY- Y/N WHYYYY?' She whined 'Your hands are cold!' 'That's the magic in this' she said 'Oh i'll show you magic when i tell Zhou-'  'Tell me what?' Laura was intrerupted by a certain chinese accent that y/n was familiar with 'She l-' 'I wanted to tell you that you have another photoshoot- yeah! Photoshoot!' Y/n said VERY mervous as she left to the bathroom.

⊙Zhou looked at Laura with a suspicious stare 'is that really what she wanted to tell me?' He asked 'nope' she said 'she likes you' she continued as Zhou's eyes went wide. 'Really?!' She nodded 'wow- uh- okay.. sho that's why there was more content of me than usual...thanks!' He said as he ran to his drivers room. 'Two lovebirds in a tree, knew it' 'JERRY YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS!'

⊙Zhou heard a knock at his door 'come in!' He shouted 'there he saw Y/n coming in the room, but he looked at her with a totaly different perspective, she closes the door and says 'ok so the photoshoot which was programmed before fp1 has beem cancelled' she saw the look in his eyes and gave him a confused look 'What?' She asked 'do you really like me?'

⊙y/n didn't know how to respond to that 'ehm- yeah?- i guess?' She was really shocked at that question 'that photoshoot never existed, right?' 'It was just an excuse to get out of the situation..' 'i'm sorry- anyway i'm not supposed to be like that. I need to be professional' she continued 'for how long did you have feelings for me?' He questioned her? 'Since the saudi arabian ..'  'and you continued to do the same great work you did before

⊙Zhou stood up and walked towards y/n as she looked up at him 'so, i'm willing to give it a shot, if you'd like?'

Helloooo <3333 hope you're doing very well! Special thanks to @Stormy_Story_ for requesting this wonderfull idea!

ALSO TYSMMMM FOR 1K READS WOOO