marcos glared at him, "it's embarrassing to say out loud." they mumbled. iwaizumi looked at them, eyes peeked with interest. marcos grumbled before the back of their neck burned with red. "the chocolate chip smile pancake with extra chocolate chips and blueberry syrup. with melon soda."

"huh," iwaizumi said, "that's what i was going to get except with cherry syrup."

tsuyoi blinked at the two, grimacing at their lovey dovey smiles. "jesus, just get married already and stop scaring away my will to live."

both blushed furiously, hiding their faces behind the menu. which tsuyoi took away, smirking at their glares. then when they made eye contact, they looked away, hiding their faces.

tsuyoi turned to oikawa, "and what would the babysitter like?"

"t-chan, it's my turn! why did you skip me!"

"naību, we go over this every time, i know your order."

"oh, right! waffles with sprinkles and whip cream with bacon and eggs, scrambled and orange juice. write that down."

"yes, i know." tsuyoi sighed, but smiled. writing it down.

then he looked at oikawa, "now, it's your turn."

"can i get toasted milk bread with butter and jam, and some hash browns on the side."

tsuyoi nodded, "what to drink?"

oikawa looked at the drinks, "blueberry tea."

tsuyoi hummed, "my favorite."

he turned and walked away, leaving oikawa slightly happy that it was tsuyoi's favorite. they heard the male yell out the orders when he opened the kitchen door.

he walked back to their table, putting down two melon sodas for the love birds, orange juice for his sister and blueberry tea for oikawa. then, grabbing an empty chair, he spun it around, the back of it facing the table as he sat on it, leaning on it with his arms folded. his legs spread over the chair.

"so you guys decided to join my good friend, the linebacker."

iwaizumi nodded, "we got hungry."

"yeah, and oikawa wanted to see you. he also wants to know if you have a break and when." naību said. oikawa's eyes widened, slapping a hand over her mouth.

he slowly turned his head to see tsuyoi leaning his chin on his arms, his eyes giving an innocent look but his mouth was smirking.

"did he now?"

naību licked oikawa's palm, the male threw up in his mouth as he wiped his hand clean.

"yep! he was eager on-"

"naību." oikawa said.

"fine, fine, i won't confess for you."

"there's nothing to confess!" oikawa said, embarrassment surfacing, especially since tsuyoi was laughing.

"i have a break at 4:00 till 6:00. i usually eat around that time and relax my muscles. then i come back and have another break at 1:00-5:00 in the morning for sleeping in the break room. and then repeat since we don't close on saturday's. my shift ends at 3:00 sunday."

oikawa and iwazumi's eyes widened.

"they can't do that... can they?" iwaizumi asked.

"technically no." a masculine voice said from behind. they saw a male taller than tsuyoi, he was pretty pale and he had brown eyes and brown hair. a sleeve tattoo on his right arm. "hello, i'm mr.tashibu, i'm the owner of this cafe. i originally highly disagreed with making tsuyoi work like that. but he insisted and then took it to my higher up, explaining why and they allowed it. so, on his shifts, i let him sit at a table with his costumers to talk. he deserves it."