"Um, no. I'm not babysitting your boyfriend. I was hoping to come with you to see this tree", Lea says. "They're also things I wanted to talk to you about, like a different roommate".

"Why? You two are best friends, why would you want to leave?", Alaric asks.

"Maybe because you and Lea lied to me", Hope says. "I know she's a tribrid and my sister. Were you ever gonna tell me?".

"I promised her mom, I wouldn't say anything until Lea was ready", Alaric says. "You do realize her mom is my best friend".

"You mean was, right?", Hope says.

"You do realize your moms dead, too, right?", Lea says. "Rumor says, it's because of you".

"You know what....".

"Hey. Look. We can talk about the room situation later. And as for Landon, one of you test him", Alaric says. "Plus, if Landon can convince you that he belongs, he can convince anybody".

"You're enjoying this", Lea says.

"I am. There's instructions in my office. Try not to kill him. Either one of you", Alaric tells the girls.

Alaric gets in his truck, turns it on and drives away, leaving both Hope and Lea.

"I'll test Landon", Lea says. "Might as well, practice my magic as well".

"Okay. Thanks", Hope says.

"Whatever", Lea says, walking leaving Hope alone.
..........
"Josie, focus", Lizzie tells Josie. "None of this is working".

"You know, you're not gonna lose the election over an outfit", Josie says.

"Im not worried about losing the election", Lizzie says. "Im worried about what I'm going to wear to my victory rally. The outfit makes the speech".

"Maybe you should wear something that shows your fellow witches you're gonna take this seriously. It's a big responsibility", Josie says.

"That's is why I am perfect for the job", Lizzie says. "I am a tastemaker. An influencer. People don't really know what they want until I tell them that they want it. They need me".
........
After talking with Alaric, Lea went to find Landon, and when she did, they walked into Professor Saltzman office, where they find Hope.

"What are you doing here?", Lea asks.

"Dr. Saltzman wanted me to administer your tests, starting with some weird mystical blood analysis", Hope says.

"I thought Lea was doing my tests?", Landon says.

"I am. You told me you didn't want to do them, so I volunteered", Lea says.

"Well, I changed my mind", Hope says. "Im doing the test".

"No", Landon says.

"Excuse me?", Hope says.

"No".

"These tests determine whether or not I get to stay at school, right?", Landon asks. "There's no way I'm putting my future in your hands....you're biased".

"Im not biased", Hope says. "Tell him".

"Oh, no. I'm nothing but your roommate, remember", Lea says.

"Have fun", Lea tells Landon.

"No. I want you to do my test", Landon says.

"Find me later, and we'll hang out", Lea tells Landon, before walking out the office, to find something to do.

"Neither of us has a choice", Hope tells Landon. "Believe me, this is not how I would choose to spend my day, either".

"Then, why no let Lea do the test?", Landon asks.