THIS IS THE PART WHERE YOU RUN

'When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My name is Lea Bennet. I come from a long line of hero's in the tales you've heard about witches, werewolves, vampire and everything in between.

My name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of villains in the tales you've heard. The school behind these gates protects people like us. And tonight under the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new'.
                                      ........
The night of a full moon, was also the night, where werewolves turned. A werewolf named Rafael Waithe, was in for a real treat. Not only was he in danger, so was his best friend, Landon Kirby.

The two best friends was walking the streets at night heading to a church where their foster parents was waiting. "Rafael, seriously, it's not right", Landon says.

"It is why it is, Landon", Rafael said.

"Your not Catholic", Landon says. "You shouldn't have to confess your sins".

"I tossed a lawnmower through the patio doors, bruh", Rafael says. "If apologizing to God gets Hector and Maria off my back, so be it".

When they walked into the church, they see a priest, Maria holding her beads and Hector. "Buenas tardes, Father Pietro", Rafael says .

"Buenas tardes, Rafael", Father says. "Por favor, pray with me".

After hesitating for a few second, Rafael gets on his knees. "Landon, you can leave now", Hector says. "It's okay, we can take it from here".

"Im good, Hector", Landon says.

"Landon, this is between your foster brother and God", Maria says.

"Hey, I got it, bro", Rafael says. "Just wait outside".

And that's what Landon did. He sat on the steps outside of the church. While he waited, he out his headphone in, listening to Love is Madness by Thirty Seconds to Mars.

Inside the church, Maria and Hector chained the door, so nothing can get in or out.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst", Rafael says.

"God, whose nature is ever merciful and forgiving", says Father. "Accept our prayers that this servant of your DEPARTS". The Father hood up a cross.

"What's going on", Rafael asked.

"Accept our prayers that this servant of yours departs", Father yelled.

Rafael get us from the ground but, Maria and Hector tries to push him back down. "What are you doing", Rafael yelled. Then, his bones cracked which made Maria and Hector get back.

"Accursed one, DEPART DEMON", Father yelled.

Rafael bones continues to crack, then his eyes turned yellow, and fangs showed. Meanwhile outside, Hope and Alaric arrived. Then they seen each other, when Hope got out the car. "Landon?", Hope said.

"Hope?", he questioned.

"You too know each other, Alaric asked.

"Long story", Hope says. The all hear yells and glass shattering. "Dr. Saltman".

"Yeah, I'm on it", Alaric says. He tried to open the door but it's locked.

"Dissera Portus", Hope said, which made the door opened. "Your gonna wanna stay out here, Landon, trust me".