Malivore

At an abandoned house...there was another monster wanting a knife, but it couldn't get to it, because of a trap Dorian made.

"You deceived me", she says.

He then calls Alaric.

"Ric. I got one that talks", Dorian says.

SALVATORE SCHOOL
"Given recent events, some students have exposed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future", Alaric tells the students. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made. So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our, school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students".

"MG is such a narc", a vampires whispered to the girl next to him.

Lea heard what was said, "Don't listen to them", she whispers.

"Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely", Alaric says. "That's all. You're dismissed".

As Alaric were walking to the truck, Rafael caught up with them asking about Landon.

"We are running test on him to figure out once and for all if he's supernaturally", Alaric says.

"What if the results aren't clear?", Rafeal asks.

"Well, then I have a decision to make", Alaric says.

"Well, can the council decide?", Rafeal asks. "Is t that the point? You know, that we have, like, a seat in stuff like this?".

"It it comes to that, and we determine he's not a danger, then yes", Alaric says.

"Thank. You're not gonna regret this", Rafael's says.

As Rafeal leaves, MG walks up.

"Dr. Saltzman. Hey", MG says. "Hi. I'm, do you have a minute to talk about Kaleb?".

"Im late, MG", Alaric says.

"It's really important", MG says.

"30 seconds".

"Okay, thank you. Cause, when I told Lizzie about how Kaleb was feeding on the girls at the high school, I didn't think that my big mouth would get him sent to vampire prison", MG says.

"Your big mouth had nothing to do with that", Alaric says. "Kalebs locked up because he needs to dry out. When young vampires feed on humans, they become a threat not only to innocent people, but themselves".

"That's cool, but, um, I was wondering, maybe you could show him some leniency so that the vamps won't be so pissed at me?", MG asks.

"Trust me, the punishment fits the crime", Alaric says. "Unless, of course, you think I'm wrong, in which you can feel free to bring it up at the honor council meeting. I've got to go".

As MG leaves, Lea and Hope walks up to Alaric, coincidentally at the same time.
When Alaric opens his door to his truck, Hope uses magic to close it.

"Are you kidding me?", Hope says.

"Am I under assault today?", Alaric says.

"You get to interrogate a tree nymph, and I have to run Landon's 23andMe", Hope says.

"First of all, it's a dryad, not a nymph", Alaric says. "Second of all, I need a witch to run the rating speeds".

"Get Emma to do it", Hope says.

"She can supervise, but she's busy managing the school in my, I'm sure, unbearable absence", Alaric says.

"Then get Lea to do it", Hope says.