Panic at the shower

Zacznij od początku

"Don't you have people that can do it for you?" He looked so sad and broken, his eyes were wide as he pouted. I sighed and gave in, I reached over and hit the intercom

"Joon, take over for me please. I need to go somewhere with my husband"

"Yes boss"

Taehyung smiled wide as I stood up and grabbed my keys "where to?"

"I'll figure it out" he nodded and then followed me out of the office.

I told my driver to go home, Taehyung and I got into my car and I started the engine before backing out of my parking space "did you figure it out?"

"Yeah, I know a spot" I followed his directions until we were parked outside of a small Cafe

"Lunch?"

"Kind of" he smiled as he got out of the car, I followed behind him until we were inside. It was a cafe, but it was also a music store. They had vinyls hanging from the walls, instruments you could play, music playing through the store, posters up of the most influential musical artists.

I was instantly enamored by the cafe.

We got our drinks and some sandwiches, we managed to keep the conversation flowing as we discussed our musical tastes and the instruments we both played. We actually had a lot in common in that aspect.

We took our time walking around the Cafe, there was so much to look at before he led me to the piano

"You should play"

"Won't they care?"

"No, it's what it's here for"

"Alright" I sighed and took a seat on the bench, I cracked my knuckles and rolled my neck before I closed my eyes and let my fingers dance across the keys. I was so attuned to the music I didn't notice Taehyung had sat beside me until he leaned his head on my shoulder. The melody was sad and melancholic but it was exactly how I'd felt since the day Taehyung had first stepped into my office.

My entire life as I knew it was ending, and I needed to accept that.

Just as the song was hitting the saddened climax, Taehyung skimmed his fingers over the keys as well adding a few hopeful keys that lightened the mood. He didn't take his head off my shoulder as his long fingers reached around mine and played uplifting notes until mine too stopped sounding so sad.

I guess we both needed to accept our fate and move on.

I dropped him off at his apartment before I went home to Wonho.

"Babe, I'm home" I announced as my dog's ran to my feet and I gave them lovins. Wonho came out into the living room and smiled wide as he greeted me. It was just another normal night.

Another night I had to pretend, I had to keep reminding myself that in just a few short days I'd never have to look him in his cheating eyes ever again. I'd never have to wonder what he'd been up to behind my back. I'd never have to wonder how many others there were.

Later that night I was in the shower and washing my hair when the glass door slid open and he slipped in behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist a nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck leaving a kiss there "soon baby, only five days left"

"Five days" I nodded, thankful he couldn't see my face

"Let me in?"

I moved so he could stand under the water, I opened my eyes and my mouth fell open. Fresh scratches were down his back, the swell of his ass, and up the back of his neck. I had to swallow my vomit that raised suddenly up my throat. My stomach cramped and I thought I would cry and shit myself at the same time. My insides were churning and hurting, my head was pounding and I felt dizzy.