Chapter 25: Last Name

Start from the beginning

His father was working at the time.

"Wow. You must have done well for yourself ma'am. Congratulations!" - I complimented her, who smiled at me.

"I wish! I'm a simple account manager at the Stonehold Inc." - She downplayed it, blushing.

"That's where my mom works!" - I'm baffled at the coincidence.

"I know. I've seen her at the office." - She winked at me. She offered me something to drink, so I took some water.

After some small talk, Seb took me to his room to talk freely.

"Okay, first of all, congratulations on completing the bond! Girl, how was it?" - Seb cheered me on, happily. I sighed in contentment at the thought.

It should be noted that it's winter and I'm well dressed, but any werewolf can smell a fresh mate mark. It's really impossible to disguise it. No matter what clothes you wear it.

Of course, polite people aren't gonna comment on it, except for maybe congratulating you. But teenagers are a different breed, so to speak.

Plus, I also came here to brag. I've been dying to talk to someone and I can't exactly tell my mom about it.😳

I spent almost an hour talking about my time at the condo, specific enough to make someone envy, but not so much that George's privacy is breached.

But I hold no bars about what I felt at the time and what a wonderful experience I had with my mate.

I'm glad there's a bottle of water in Sebastian's room because by the time I stopped speaking, he looked a little thirsty.😅

"Damn, girl! You sure made the most of your holiday break. And that was only week one!" - He commented, perplexed at my adventures.

I laughed at this. And took the opportunity to get something off my chest. Of sorts.

"Now are you gonna tell me with whom are you hooking up?" - I asked him point blank.

He gasped at my question. He did take some water after all. Then, he began.

"Remember the day of your heat, right?" - He started and I glared at him. This is one day I'll never forget for as long as I live.

"So, after we dropped you off at the nurse's office, we walked out together. I mean, Junior stayed back with his best friend until he was cleared. But I left with..." - He trailed off, blushing a bit.

I can already see where this is going. And he doesn't know with whom my mate cheated me. We never talked much about it and I became friends with him after that happened.

"Justin." - He finally admitted it. I already knew it at this point, but it's his truth to tell.

"I see." - I said with a knowing glance.

"Anyway, because we stayed with you the closest we also suffered the effects the most. I mean, both of our pants looked a little stuffed at the time." - He snickered and I giggled.

"But it never even crossed my mind that he was... you know, that he would even look at someone like me. Not in a million years!" - He continued, humbly.

"Girl, you're gorgeous! Stop it!" - I tell him, dismissively.

"Thanks, but he's next level handsome. Plus, his dad works with my dad..." - He explained, blushing a little.

"Your dad is a warrior too? How cool! We have so much in common! I mean, apart from this gorgeous house and the fact that you have siblings." - I interrupted him, ecstatically.