synopsis

▬  all shall fall and face
the blade  .ᐟ.ᐟ

the lords of westeros have always been sheep

the lords of westeros have always been sheep. even in a world full of dragons and fire, women have been ready to fight and survive since the long dark ages of time.

princess aenemera targaryen was born as a dragon into a world full of sheep. although she was kind, naturally gifted, and held a heavy heart on her sleeve; she breathed fire at the ones that wronged her. she could never be tamed when it came to defending her family or the people of kings landing.

when her mother and the queen make an alliance to have their daughter and son be wed, aenemera knew she would have to play the game of dragons very carefully.

and it wasn't long until the ones she loved most started to die around her. the people she called family she could no longer trust and the secrets she kept up her sleeve started to become untied at the hands of a snake. it was her against the rest of the world with a husband she can't force herself to love even if she tried.

the God's had a plan and even though it wasn't in her trick of cards to survive the games, her fate could very well become doomed. all she has to do is pick a side.

she was the people's princess — but with fire and blood, she would soon make a ruthless ruler.

death of peace of mind . . . bad omens
dont blame me . . . taylor swift
traitor . . . olivia rodrigo
burial plot . . . dayseeker
falling . . . chase atlantic
style . . . taylor swift
unholy . . . sam smith
middle of the night . . . elley duhe
judas . . . lady gaga
madnass . . . ruelle
black sea . . . natasha blume
hurts like hell . . . fleurie
love story . . . sarah cothran
pink venom . . . blackpink
die4u . . . bring me the horizon
monster . . . pvris
teeth . . . 5 seconds of summer
heaven . . . julia michaels
marry on a cross . . . ghost
daddy issues . . . the neighbourhood
can you feel my heart . . . bring me the horizon

▬  long live the queen 

▬  long live the queen  .ᐟ.ᐟ