Chapter 6: Mark

"Nice. So this is my what.." asked Victor trailing off.

'This is your main screen of yourself. Your title would be a type of status you have over certain people, and will have different effects depending on who you are talking to. Your status, is what you appear to other people, and your status in society. Your family name is basically your group of people you affiliate with in the vampire world. If you don't want to be part of a vampire family, you can create your own, and lead it. I would recommend joining a family, but that is my opinion. Your race is exactly what you think it is, and you're a lesser vampire. You are the lowest kind of vampire, and if you were to enter the vampire realm, you would instantly be forced and beaten until you join a family. Once you do, you are to follow that family's legacy, and rules blah blah blah. The rest is pretty self explanatory until your blood powers. It is basically like your mana, except instead of being a human where you have mana, it has been converted into blood power. Blood powers are about 4x stronger than human mana, so having 10 is considered a huge amount. I'll give you some time to digest this. Also, that guy down there on the floor is your subordinate. I'll explain in a bit more detail once I am back.'

Victor had never been more overwhelmed in his life. He had been basically told that he had become a monster now, and was no longer human. He needed to learn how to disguise himself quickly, and get the hell out of town. Once done, he needs to learn to survive in the wild, because he wouldn't be allowed to live with humans. The humans would kill him as soon as they caught a whiff of what he was. He also quickly needed to rise the ranks of vampires and become stronger than he currently was, or he could be one shot by an F rank hunter. The matter about Oliver was that he was his subordinate? He would need to ask the damn voice about it, and he needed to get out of town quickly. He would have to wait until the voice came back to get out, as he still need a bit more help. Although he didn't like relying on him like this, he couldn't just let his only source of information go. Little did he know, a king who would be a legend was born!

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Victor had at least 2 seconds of peace before, the annoying voice came back.

'Alright, so I'm back' said the Voice. 'So the thing is you're a Vampire. Vampires are a race of blood hungry creatures who drink blood as food. Vampires are classified in families in which there are different types of vampires doing different types of things. There are countless vampire families, and if you were to create one there is no guarantee it would transform into one of the high families. High Families or for the families that have many members, and are part of the Vampire King's Council. Each Council member is a Vampire Lord, in which they rule their own territory. Vampire Family Leaders are able to create subordinates by infusing their blood with a human, or another vampire that isn't in a family. I will get into detail about that if you decide to create a family.'

"So, what is Oliver? He is my subordinate, but does he listen to my orders or does he do anything he wants" asked Victor.

'If he is not suicidal, then he will follow your orders. Subordinates cannot harm, or attack their Leader in any way, unless given the order to do so. It is extremely rare to have a subordinate while not in a family but, I guess you're an exception?' said The Voice in a casual tone.

Before Victor could reply, he heard a grunt come from his left side where Oliver was laying. Sure enough, Oliver was stirring and was currently awake, yet dazed. Victor decided he would test something.

"Arise, Oliver," said Victor. He wanted to see to what extent Oliver would follow him.

[Congratulations, you have named your first brethren.]