IN THE KITCHEN

Ishani saw Geetanjali in the kitchen and thought Kartavya would be alone in the room. Unable to control her carnal desires, she quickly marched towards Kartavya's room.

Geetanjali could feel someone's eyes on her and her doubt turned into proof when she saw Ishani smirking and left in the direction of their bedroom. Geetanjali huffed and resumed making the juice.

INFRONT OF KARTAVYA'S BEDROOM

Ishani reached near the bedroom but what she saw infront of Kartavya's door made her shocked. Both Bruno and Taffy were sitting infront of the doorstep, as if they are guiding the room.

Ishani took a step forward to enter the room and hell broke. Both Bruno and Taffy started barking like Ishani is a thief. Ishani couldn't believe why suddenly these two are so furiously on her, barking non-stop.

She tried to cross them and it was then when Taffy jumped on her, clearly indicating that another step of her's may cost her 14 injections. Taffy was growling dangerously, ready to bite.

Looking at all these Ishani was shocked will be an understatement. She couldn't believe how come so quickly everything changed. Why these two are behaving like this when they never did earlier. They never shared a cordial relation with Ishani. Whenever Ishani will enter into Kartavya's room, these two will silently leave the room. This was the horror filled effect Ishani had on them and now the entire scene stands opposite.

And then the queen entered, clarifying all her confusing thoughts.

"Bruno, Taffy calm down both of you. Why wasting so much of your energy on her, I doubt if she is worth it" Geetanjali caressed both of their head lovingly and they instantly calmed down.

Witnessing all this Ishani's eyes were about to fall out of the socket. Geetanjali smirked at Ishani's condition.

"When you try to snatch or steal something, you get a treated like a thief. I hope you understand" Geetanjali said, clearly indicating to back off from whatever she is planning.

Saying so Geetanjali cooly entered inside their bedroom, while Bruno and Taffy resumed their work of guiding the room. Now everything was crystal clear for Ishani that it was Geetanjali who has made Bruno and Taffy rebellious against her.

'Tum mujhe Kartavya ke kamre mein nhi guss ne dogi..... thik hai phir mein Kartavya ko hi kamre se nikal deti hun.....now let me see how you create a boundary between us' Ishani gritting her teeth left from there.

IN KARTAVYA'S STUDY

"Yeh ohk fine.........I will be there, yeah" he assured to someone on his phone .

Leelawati knocked on the door and entered. Kartavya gestured her to take a seat.

Putting down the phone he asked, "kuch chahiye aapko maasi?"

"Haan mere credit card mein kuch problem hai toh if you can just check .....meine bank manager se baat Kiya par woh log tumhare signature wagera mang rahe hai" Leelawati said

"Ooh thik hai mein dekhta hun.........." Kartavya trailed while searching for a file

"Kya baat hai? Why are you in hurry?" Leelawati asked

"Aah yeah maasi I have to leave for Italy for some deal......"Kartavya said

"Kartavya beta if you don't mind i have a request. Please manna mat karna. Ishani ka bohot maan hai Italy ghumne ka aur ghar pe reh reh kar woh bhi aaj kal bohot moody ho gyi hai.......why don't you take her with you? She will just roam around while you can work. Also if any requirement comes then she will love you I mean she will love to help you" Leelawati suggested

FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें