VYAH

Days passed and the date for marriage arrived. The Chaudhary's were happy that Geetanjali is permanently leaving their house while Geetanjali was having a passive reaction still looking beautiful.

On the other hand, Chauhan's were having a mixed reaction. Kartavya was blazing fire looking hot very hot. Digvijay, Mrityunjay and Yuvraaj were happy and excited to welcome a new member into their family.

Ahalya was super excited to meet Geetanjali about whom she had heard a lot from her husband but she was behaving ignorant masking her emotions.

Eshani was jealous and Leelawati was angry after witnessing the luxuries being provided by the Chauhan's to Geetanjali which she once dreamt for her daughter.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Kartavya's wedding outfit)

Looking all handsome Kartavya was sitting expressionless infront of the holy fire waiting for his this so called marriage drama to get over.

Meanwhile Geetanjali was standing infront of her wooden closest, holding a half burnt picture.

Moving towards her desk she wrote a letter - 'Mom, in few minutes I will be entering into another phase of my life. I know you are there with me like always and I just need your blessings. I have no idea what future holds for me but one thing am sure is that am gonna overcome every hurdle with your blessings.........

yours Geetanjali'

As soon as she finished writing the letter she neatly folded it and then burnt it...........this is what she always did since childhood. She would write a letter sharing her special and worst moments with her mom and then she would burn it so that no one else would get their hands on this.

WHY?

Once when Divya alleged Geetanjali of stealing her pencil box, inorder to find the pencil box Damini started inspecting Geetanjali's closest. While doing so, she found the letters which Geetanjali wrote to her mother. Upon reading those letters Damini saw nothing but red. She made a ball out of those papers and stuffed it inside Geetanjali's mouth, forcing her to swallow it. The beatings which she recieved was to be included in a separate list.

From then, she would first write a letter and then she would burn it down leaving no evidence.

The door of her room opened. Damini entered looking at Geetanjali from head to toe........

 Damini entered looking at Geetanjali from head to toe

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
FANAA जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें