"I think I found my candidate for my wedding date." I announced to the girls as I turned my phone to them so they could see her.

"Awe, she's cute! How come you two didn't stay in touch?" Jennie asked as I shrugged my shoulders,

"I don't know, we all just got so busy with training and I couldn't keep everyone around."

"Well then it's time to reconnect. See if you still have her number in your phone or shoot her a DM on Instagram." Lisa said as I went to my contacts and searched up y/n's name. I smiled sadly as I saw her contact name was 'y/n/n <3'. We used to be close and she would be the one I could call if I just wanted someone around. We didn't have to do anything extravagant when we hung out because each other's company was enough.

"Wait a minute, what's that sad nostalgic smile on your face?" Jennie questioned me as I looked over to them,

"I just remember how much I cared about her and how she understood me."

"Then you have to reconnect with her! There's no choice! She probably misses you just as much, Rosie." Jisoo said as I nodded my head,

"You're right, I'll text her now." I said before taking a deep breath and sending her a simple message.

Me: hey y/n, it's been way too long
since we've last talked and that's
my fault. i'd love to catch up with
you and take you as my plus one
to alice's wedding that's coming
up if you're okay with that

Me: it's Rosie btw :)

"And now we wait." I announced as I put my phone in my lap, turning my attention back to my best friends as they decided on something to watch. I saw on the screen that the Netflix intro was playing and soon Taylor Swift's Reputation Stadium Tour was playing. I smiled widely as I knew all four of us were going to be singing our hearts out.

As the tour movie went on, I tried my best not to focus on my phone that was in my lap. Every five minutes I'd glance down to see if y/n had sent a message and I had missed it by accident. It got to the point where Lisa stole my phone from me and threatened to throw it out the window if I didn't sing my heart out to 'Getaway Car'.

"Lisa, just give it back!" I yelled at her as she started to open up Jennie's living room window, which sat a good 20+ floors above the street below. An evil smile appeared on her face and my eyes widened as she actually stuck her hand out of the fucking window, "YOU'RE INSANE LALISA, I SWEAR TO GOD!" I screamed as I jumped up from the couch and sprinted over to her.

When I got right in front of her, both our heads snapped to my phone when a notification buzzed and popped up on my lock screen. Since Lisa wasn't paying that much attention, I snatched my phone back from her, kicking her shin for good measure, before seeing who the message was from.

I nearly fainted as it was from y/n.

"Holy shit it's her." I said breathlessly as I unlocked my phone so fast to read the full message she had sent me. The girls ran over to me and all looked over my shoulder as we all silently read the message that was on my screen.

y/n/n <3: rosie, is that
really you?! i didn't think
that i'd ever hear from ya
again!!

y/n/n <3: i did hear that ally
was having a wedding and i
was going to just crash it for the
free alcohol since ur sis didn't
send anything my way,
but i'd love nothing more than to
catch up with you!

"Well you just scored yourself a wedding date." Jennie said from my left and I could hear the smirk on her face. I smiled widely at y/n's message and got all giddy and excited to see her again. I want to know what she's been up to and everything. I want to know if she got her dream job or not and everything in between. I'd love to have her back in my life because I have so many fond memories with her.