The Feel (Mature)

Start from the beginning

And now was time for his action sequence. He completed his scenes with his shirt on and after sometime took off his shirt. Oh God! This man was too hot to handle. There was some oil rubbed on his chest and abs to make him look more sexy.

My mouth was left open watching his abs and biceps flex with every move of his. His veiny arms and abs were my favourite. That ripped body was on full show. Due to the action, his trousers had gone down slightly showing off his v-cut abs. I was all drooling him, thank god not many people were around.

"Cut" and we moved to our rooms to get changed since we were done for the day.

We were in our car, "Rahil, why are you so so handsome, you looked so seductive today" i said and he gave a big laugh. Oh! He's such a cutie. I kissed his cheek.

As soon as we reached home, i pulled him to the bedroom as i could not really handle anymore. He's been teasing me since morning. "Rahil, i want you" i said.

"You seem to be too desperate, today" he said teasingly. "Of course, aap ho hi itne handsome, I love you" i said boldly. "I love you too, meri jaan" he replied and i just pulled out his Tees.

His warm breath on my neck and he kissed my neck and gave me lovebites. He slid his cold hand in my crop top and i held him more closer. He pulled out my top and nuzzled on my chest, i closed my eyes feeling shy.

I turned out position and i sat above him. I kissed his chest while he groaned in pleasure. I bit his skin around the neck and gave him my mark. I gave me soothing wet kisses while his hands has reached my butts, slightly squeezing them.

He changed our positions again and kept my legs on his shoulder and pulled out my pants. He slowly, very slowly traced his fingers on my inner thighs. Tease and tease!

His moustache gave me pleasurable tickling sensations when he peppered soft kisses on my inner thighs.

I held his face and pulled him up and kissed him deeply while he unhooked my bra. He looked into my eyes with all love and took off the bra. He looked at my body for a few seconds making me blush hard.

"Ankhe koliye, Jaan" he said and sucked on my boobs and i moaned in pleasure to his touches on my boobs. He held my boobs in his hands and squeezed them, "aahhh...ummm... Rahil" i moaned. He pinched my nipples in his fingers and moaned even louder.

He pulled off his pants and he had short underwear with his bulge clearly visible. I was turned on and i moved my hands on his bulge. "Rahil, I love you and today i want to feel you completely without any barrier, without the condoms" i said. "But baby, how can we do this, we aren't married" he said innocently making me shower more love on him. "I took some pills in the morning, So, let's get naughty" i said and he gave me a naughty smile.

He pulled down my undies and rubbed my clit making me horny. I could handle any more. I turned him and sat above him. My wet pussy was on his stomach.

I moved down and pulled his underwear making his penis jump out. We were all naked.

I placed my palms on his hard chest and he held my butts for support and pushed his penis into my pussy. We took the cowgirl sex position since i wanted to dominate today.

I rided him smoothly for some time and he had his eyes closed while groaning in pleasure. I bent a little such that my boobs were on his face and gave him a forehead kiss.

I pumped in, his penis grinded in my pussy. This felt heaven. For the first time i could feel his penis without barrier. I pumped faster moaning. He was squeezing my butts harshly. I pumped harder making my boobs bounce.

We cummed together and he squeezed my boobs in his palms. He held them harshly and i pumped harder making both of us cum again.

I was very tired and just laid above him the same way. I held my butt and pumped slowly. I held him tightly, my boobs were on his face. He pushed one boob in his mouth and below pumped in increased speed.

"Aahhhh....ummmmmoouuuu...Rahillll" i screamed out his name louder. He bit my nipple and we cummed together again.

We pulled out and i laid on his chest. He kept caressed my hair and giving kisses on my forehead and hair.

"I love you" he said and "I love you, too, Handsome" i replied. "Rahil, clean me up..I'm too tired" he picked up in his arms and moved to the washroom.

We had light shower and it lasted for 30 minutes with lot of kisses and cuddles in the water tub.

.
.
.

Target : 95 Votes and 45 Comments atleast..

.
.
.

My other book as been unpublished.. i don't know how..

Im super pissed off
I've spent so much time writing all of them

So from now only RULKI Updates.

.
.
.

XoXo