GOA WITH BAE ❤:)

Start from the beginning

She slept for sometime in flight and he kept staring at her.

Karan P. O. V " I don't know what good I have done in my life to get u Teja.. U think I don't know how u controlled ur emotions seeing me happy. U keep the child in me alive teja, the credit goes to u love. With u, I am a complete different person and I love the way I am with you. U r the princess in my shining armour "

She opened her eyes and he smiled at her softly kissing her forehead making her smile.

Teja "u were staring at me? Whole time? "

Karan " yes love, iss laddo jaise shakal pe fida hu mein, Zindagi bar dhek sakta hu"

Teju " I love you sunny "

Karan " you r my world Teja "

She kissed his cheeks and they were about to join their lips but their trance broke by flight announcement that it's gonna land.

Karan " Sab mere romance ki peeche hai"

He mumbled and she laughed at him. Slowly raising to his level, she held the collar of his shirt and whispered " Wait for sometime sunny, u won't be disappointed my love "

He looked at her and her eyes burned him like fire,  he held her closer and said huskily " I am waiting "

She moved away and the flight landed, they came outside the airport and drove to nearby restaurant.  They had their dinner, karan was teasing her and she was blushing asking him to shut up.

They reached the villa they booked for stay. It was a double storey villa with all facilities. They liked it very much more than they expected. They kept their luggages and he twirled her around and pushed herself to his chest, cupped her name and smashed his lips with her. He tightened his grip on her waist with one hand and his other hand was gripping her hair now. He was relishing nook and corner of her mouth making her knees go weak. She held his shoulder for support and soon she held his curls in her hands, making him groan and pushed herself more to him, making his every cell to set in fire.

They broke the kiss after sometime and with were panting for air. When they got normal, he winked at her making her blush. She decided to record their Villa for her vlog, corrected her disheaveled state a little and then recorded. He was back of her, she slipped on stairs and he shouted to be careful, then they saw a seminude painting, both had a bickering over that. After reaching their room, they stopped the recording and she decided to freshnup.

Karan " tune toh pura trolley tere kapde daldiya hai , aur mene 2 nikla apni chote bag mein. "

He said sulking and she showed him her tongue and move to freshnup,  he remove his shirt and lied on the bed with his pants on.

He heard the door click and there she stood like a red rose in her night wear reaching till her mid-thigh. Her wet hairs were adding fuel to the fire and he stood up in a trance. She looked at him, swaying her hips walked towards him, standing in front of him " Liking the  view Mr. Kundrra "

He grabbed her waist " loving it Mrs. To be Kundrra "

He bent his head and sucked the water drops from her neck and she moaned, soon the night turned more dark in their passion and City of lights - Goa witnessed thier union of love..

The next day they woke up late and she dressed up in her another night wear, washing her face and thy both headed to have breakfast being hungry. She started recording for vlog and they had their food with lots of fun.

After reaching villa, they changed their attire and left to finish the work for which they r here. They reached the place, they checked the documents and after verifying it , she sighed the document and he looked at her with a proud smile.

"His little girl bought a home in Goa "

He did Touchwood immediately wishing her every dreams to come true soon.

She hugged him immediately and her eyes shows how much happy she is.

Karan hugged her tightly " I am so proud of you my love. U will reach great heights baby girl "

Teja " with you by my side, I will do everything possible for me sunny "

They both smiled at each other and their heart was filled with joy. Then they roamed around Goa, they looked for furniture fr the house and had some masti there.  Then they left to have their lunch at some restaurant. The beauty and scenery of the restaurant admire them a lot, they took a table facing the sea. They ordered their lunch and looked at the sea infront of them.

Blue sea shimmerig like a glitter with the sun rays falling on them, dolphins flying high and diving to the sea making the site worth watching for them. Teja kept her head on his shoulder and he held her arms stroking it.

They had their lunch with some chit chat enjoying the music and view around them.

Karan " ye Itna peaceful na teju, I just want this. The two of us, having food together, couple of hugs and kisses "

He was getting emotional and she rubbed his chest kissing there.

Teja " Its impossible for us to be like that always when we have our commitments love, but I promise that we will spend our time together to the maximum.  U will always find me beside you and I know u will be  there for me like always "

Karan kissed her forehead and they spend their day together.

At night, they returned back to villa and slept cuddling.

....................................................................

So tell me ur honest review.. Part 2 soon :)

Thank you ❤